LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Comment Made By My Baby Girl

My new baby girl said something the other day that got me wondering. She commented that she thought the whole AB/DL lifestyle might actually help strengthen a relationship. She was thinking in terms of how things like being bathed, being changed etc leaves you in an extremely vulnerable position and you would have a petty good amount of trust in the person who was doing it. I guess in a way she's kind of right. What do you think? Think the lifestyle might actually be good for a relationship?

I think it might, if nothing else because it fosters a true amount of closeness and trust between the partners. You couldnt truly enter into the lifestyle without a partner who you do trust. Also, any betrayal of the relationship would be a betrayal of the trust you share....as such the relationship would dissolve almost immediately. In the "real world" as many relationships end because of a fear of a breach of relationship as because people are actually cheating on their SO. You need trust to put that behind you.

At any rate, yes, I think the ABDL outlook on things migh actually be good for the world. Now if we could get the world over its irrational distate for adults wearing diapers.

I agree 100% Babyfur,

It certainly brought my wife and I closer. Often she just gives me a bath, dresses me, and hugs me. I know it may sound a bit soft to some people, but that does make you feel really, really close.

When I first told my wife and she agreed to change/dress me, I was really concerned that she would get nothing out of it and that it would become a chore for her, but no, exactly the opposite in fact. It was her that first suggested bathing me and she even went and bought all the baby bath stuff. She says it makes her feel really maternal.

As DiaperBoy says, I think lots of couples would get something out of it, so long as they are not disgusted by it.

My new baby girl said something the other day that got me wondering. She commented that she thought the whole AB/DL lifestyle might actually help strengthen a relationship. She was thinking in terms of how things like being bathed, being changed etc leaves you in an extremely vulnerable position and you would have a petty good amount of trust in the person who was doing it. I guess in a way she's kind of right. What do you think? Think the lifestyle might actually be good for a relationship?

I think it could help if the other partner is accepting of the AB part. I know i trust my Daddy completely. Is that because of me being an AB? It is for sure.

It can work in ab-caregiver relationships very well. It likely has way more to do with our willingness to be vulnerable no matter what relationship we have with out partners. Being an AB might make it easier. Those that roleplay AB most of the time may not experience the same level of vulnerabiliy vs those that live AB most of the time.

I think the whole AB/caregiver relationship does bring you closer to the other person. I've only been with this girl for a short time but I still feel closer to her than I ever have to anyone else with the possible exception of my daddy. I've found that bathing, dressing, changing and everything that goes along with it basically breaks down barriers between you and the other person. What I mean is it's easier to be open with her than with some of my closest friends. It was kind of awkward the first time we tried doing anything AB but it was wierd for me the way we both just relaxed considering the fact that I'm extremely shy and(normally) I'd rather french kiss a car battery than be naked in front of another person and yet there I was letting this girl that I'm in love with change my diapers and then later bathe me!

I guess it all makes sense though in a way, allowing another person to see us perform thise aspects of our personal routines that we're taught to keep private, let alone take part in them, pretty much leaves no room for mistrust

I agree. My feeling is that it's probably the most emotionally intimate thing I could share with another person. Sex is one thing, but opening yourself up to the point where you're vulnerable like that is quite another.