LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tushies

I just discovered there are quite a few places in my area that carry Tushies diapers, and I just bought a pack of the toddler size. They are gel-free for environmental and health benefits, which means they are INCREDIBLY THICK! They're at least as thick as an Abriform X-Plus. I haven't "used" one yet, but they feel amazing down there and I think they'd make great stuffers.

http://www.tushies.com

Here's hoping the company offers adult diapers soon.

• 2 weeks later...

.....toddler size. They are gel-free for environmental and health benefits, which means they are INCREDIBLY THICK! ....

Here's hoping the company offers adult diapers soon.

So how did they work out for you?

I always find the gel is quite the bonus for absorbtion and great for the garden afterwards.

Their isn't a lot of info except for their claims on health etc do they really only have the 4 small sizes? It would be nice if they made upto a Junior size at least (I think that's what's referred to as size 6.)

Be great if you could up a pic to see just how thick they are.

Pure fluff pulp doesn't absorb as quickly as pulp mixed with superabsorbents, so you'll want to keep your stream fairly slow to let it wick before it can flood. I had one incident where some liquid "sweated" through the cloth-like cover, but I was able to eliminate that by peeing more slowly the next time. As with any other baby-sized diaper, you shouldn't pee as aggressively as you would in an adult diaper.

The toddler size covers me very well and lends itself to gentle day use, though I definitely wouldn't use it by itself while sleeping. The company also sells inserts, it turns out.

This picture is from the Testimonials page on the Tushies website. As you can see, it's pretty darn thick.

baby_verity-255x157.png