LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Locking Hobble Sleeper!

Clarkin

Perfect for the bondage loving Diaper Lover, a Locking Footed Sleeper that also doubles as a hobbler as well!

Small holes were cut at the collar and a chain fed through, then I sewed the chain into place. Locked at the collar, ensures that there is no way of getting out unless the sleeper is destroyed or the key is used. When locked on you are forced to either use the diaper you have on or go inside the sleeper if you are unlucky enough to not be wearing a diaper...

sl1.jpg

Here is the top part. Arms were sewn to the body in harness style form keeping them mostly to your sides. also you can not pull your arms in keeping you from being a bad boy/girl. Also keeps those nasty hands off the diaper that you are wearing.

upper.jpg

Here is a full view of the locking footed sleeper. Notice the legs are sewn together, limits walking around and makes you take small baby steps. There is no running around in these.

full.jpg

This is the biggest step you will make in these! If you are inside a crib you will not be able to climb out of it! If there is even a toddler fence set up to keep you in a room, you can't climb over it! If you are stuck in a playpen you will not be able to climb out!

step.jpg

This sleeper is the ultimate for control over a bad boy or girl. Nothing like knowing you won't get out of it until you get the key or your mommy, daddy, master or mistress unlocks you!

Nice to see you made it here, like I said elsewhere I'd love to spend some time in that sleeper, controled by somone else, It would be nice to have some baby reigns on that also, attached to a play pen, in the front room near the window so everyone could see you while passing by your house.

Nice to see you made it here, like I said elsewhere I'd love to spend some time in that sleeper, controlled by someone else, It would be nice to have some baby reigns on that also, attached to a play pen, in the front room near the window so everyone could see you while passing by your house.

Well maybe a next pair I'll add reigns, or maybe a couple holes to attach a leash or two too.

The next pair I am going to alter at first will make you only crawl on the knees. The arms will be quite different from how these ones are. They will not be attached to the body but will be in permanent bent position!

It looks nice. I wanna to make one too. If I put this on, I must diapered or end up with a wet pants.

I just thinking how about if I put this on and got tight up on a bed.

After I make one of this, I will wearing it everyday, because I'm a bad bad boy and I must be punished.

TRAPPED INSIDE!

venst.jpg

I'll add it is very difficult to see out of the venom costume, plus the venom costume is a fiull body zentai as well. Diapered up and not goin anywhere....

and good luck kitty on makeing one for yourself!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Broke this out the other day! Still aesome and struggled and wiggled when I had to go....

Out of curiosity do you have a partner to keep you secure in your adorable(and very restrictive) sleeper? Or do you somehow practice self-bondage with it. I'm just curious how you'd get that zipper undone if you were on your own XD

Out of curiosity do you have a partner to keep you secure in your adorable(and very restrictive) sleeper? Or do you somehow practice self-bondage with it. I'm just curious how you'd get that zipper undone if you were on your own XD

no one to lock me in now :( so it's self bondage for now. The key usually goes into a block of ice and once the sleeper is on there is no sink I can reach to put the ice in to melt it faster. Even if I attempt to put it in the tub I still can't reach it because of it's restrictiveness, the shower doors even prevent me from sitting on the edge and lifting feet into the tub.