LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Looking For This Stuff

I am 5'7", 190lbs, and looking for some baby clothes, preferalbly some used that are in good shape. I am mainly looking for some onsies, and such. I am also looking for cloth diapers, and anyhting that you may have used as far as adult baby clothing, and or accesories. I prefer used.I have tried e-bay and all the other ABDL sites looking for USED ADULT BABY CLOTHING AND SUCH. I know everyone is tired of seeing this, but now I am also looking for diaper videos, and or water sports. I am not looking for 18 and under videos, I am looking for adult diaper videos and such.

I welcome you to this site to start with, but please post in the correct forum, Just Diapers says "Only about diapers, brand and quality" not about a personal ad. We love this site, and DD has even added a catagory for such a post, "The Diaper Store- Shopping". Good luck in your search, but on a first post how about introducing yourself? That's just plain good manners..and you are 52. Besides I might have offered you some clothes but I found your post in bad forum. Not a good way to come to the #1 Site!!! Welcome non the less. I certainly understand the excitment of finding such a awsume site, but as such please do us the favor of looking how well this site is constructed and easy to navigate, and use it as such. It makes this site so much more wonderful! Thanks dude..and good luck again.