LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted Nuk4/5 Type Pacifier

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sissy lil Lucy

hehehe

whati lke beston that website is at the top of every page "QUALITY & AUTHENTICITY" this from a place that is selling a prodcut that doesn't exist... at least not with that name.... because i'm almost certain that NUK don't make a size 10

Though apart from that really they shouldbe cedited for making a product ike that... if its true..

Lucy

hehehe

whati lke beston that website is at the top of every page "QUALITY & AUTHENTICITY" this from a place that is selling a prodcut that doesn't exist... at least not with that name.... because i'm almost certain that NUK don't make a size 10

Though apart from that really they shouldbe cedited for making a product ike that... if its true..

Lucy

/

Wow, that is the mother of all pacifiers..........are you sure you won't need a bigger mouth for that Singner?

Bethany

hehehe

Lucy

Technically, Nuk doesn't even make a 4 or a 5, lol. But, the nipple shape is comparative to the regular Nuk. ;)

I'll give my two cents and take some piccies once I have it in my mouth. ^_^

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

you know i knew someone was gonna get me on that the moment i'd posted it.... but really my point was that this product isn't really made by NUK... i woud assume anyway unless they got some big secret

can't wait to hear what you think of it.... although i have to say i do just prefer my little baby dummy/paci

giggles

lucy

Technically, Nuk doesn't even make a 4 or a 5, lol. But, the nipple shape is comparative to the regular Nuk. ;)

Actually, the products we call the NUK 4 and 5 are really called the NUK Medic Pro Small and Large Theraputic Trainers. They're made by NUK.

Anyways, I'm anxious to hear what you think about your paci, singner!

~ Moogles

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the products we call the NUK 4 and 5 are really called the NUK Medic Pro Small and Large Theraputic Trainers. They're made by NUK.

Anyways, I'm anxious to hear what you think about your paci, singner!

~ Moogles

Those some big pacifers, I have a big mouth but I think I'll be chocking on those. Right?