LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messing Diapers

Lately I`ve been messing my diapers quite abit. Probably once a day on average.

I`ve been using diapers for years for urinary incontinence.

Originally, the uroligist suggested I should start using them and have found them good and much better than walking around with wet pants and a soaked bed at night.

During recent months, as I said, I have been soiling them fairly regularly.

Does not worry me unduly although you get a little sick of changing dirty ones and cleaning up.

But, overall, it is not such a big deal.

Mentioned this to the urologist recently when i had my last visit.

What he said surprised me somewhat. He said: "In my experience I see many diaper users

and from what I have noticed not too many people use diapers that do not mess , atleast on occasions. Seems to be a convenience of using them. I would not worry too much about it".

I found this somewhat reassuring as he went onto say it was a psychological phenomena

of wearing diapers continuously.

Pretty well known in many circles.!

Have others found this?

Have you heard similar information from the experts?

i havent but i would say it sounds like. your mind and body are going back to the days of child hood wearing diapers. i would say if i dont bother you then what the heck crap your self. if it bothers you. try pull ups in your size and when you feel a poop coming get to the potty. you might need to think about potty training your mind again.

pooping my pants doesnt bother me one bit and im 27 years old and enjoy wearing even though i dont have too. but i choose to. my regular DR. said i will over time start to loose my bladder control completely and my bowls. my DR is nice she gave me some diaper rash cream just incase i needed it.

I have a weak bladder but i can control it alittle bit.