LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Really Knows The Score About Your Diapers?

I had a younger cousin find out when he was snooping a little while back. He's pretty cool with it and could care less but he WILL bust my chops about it. If we're out he will say loudly, "Why do you wear diapers again?" I get quite embarassed, but I've turned it around on him and asked loudly if he's still wetting the bed and needs goodnights.

Girlfriend knows, mom knows (but doesn't approve), some of my family probably know. I've told any of my friends that matter, er, rather, most, if not ALL of my friends. Friend's parents, Friends' girlfriends, and just about anyone who's been around me in the last year. I've even let most of the people at Crystal Mountain (last season) know when I wore just my Cheerios footies. They were a hit! Not one nasty comment! Even the lodge owner passed by and was like, "That's the coolest outfit I've seen on the hill!"

Let's see. . . Who else? I haven't told anyone at work, although, with the sexy tight khakis I wore last Friday, I'm sure their suspicions were confirmed.

so has anyone wondered why anyone of us might actualy want those around us to know.

It's not that I WANT people to know, it's that I don't care and don't want to be tiptoeing around on eggshells worrying "Oooh, who's going to notice my diaper crinkle if they put their ear on my ass".

So, I just prance about life as myself.

I don't tell my family and friends (except for those into this), only my wife.

However, we do sometimes play a game when we shop for my diapers. Usually I'm on my own when I get them, but if my wife is with me she will pick them up and find a cashier to take them to (usually a pretty girl). She will then hand them to me at the last minute (sort of a 'here you go, I'm not paying for them' kinda thing). It doesn't usually get much reaction from the cashier....lol. But I like the humiliation aspect, and my wife likes the dom part.

I realise that may sound a bit weird........sorry!!!

Its cool that people so far have met others in diapers. Some haven't so i hope they can soon. Its also interesting that so many have told people outside the ab/dl communities.

I understand those that have not, thats cool. We all have reasons for telling or not telling others about our diapers etc. As most of you know im pretty deep into the ab life. Much more than most. As a result its way important to me that people close to me like my bio family know some aspects of who and what i am. They know im wearing diapers and i like them. They all have known and observed my boy clothes and behaviour for years.

They may also suspect that i am into baby and toddler things as they have all seen the sippy cup, my baby diapers sometimes, my spidy bag and i have no doubt some have opened it when i have not been in the room, finding my baba and paci etc.

I know they would look so it doesnt bother me. My mom and sister are lil snoopy so its better they "know". That wont work for many people though.

My fiancée, who's known since about three-weeks into our relationship. I figured if it was gonna be a deal breaker that I needed to get it over and done with and if she was gonna be tolerant, then the relief would be worth the stress of telling her. I'm still with her so go figure :)

An ex, who probably told everyone who'd listen after we broke up. We don't have any common friends and are over 200 miles apart so I don't give a rat's ass about who she mouthed off to. I was more bothered at the time that I'd left almost a full case of Abri X-Pluses at her place :angry2:. I wonder what she did with them? :lol:

My mum? Dunno. If she does (wouldn't surprise me - they do tend to know everything) then she respects my privacy enough not to bring it up...