LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here...

Hi all, I'm just dropping in to say hello and introduce myself. :)

a little about me: until recently, I generally would have only categorized myself as a DL. I have started desiring to be babied lately. I have only been secretly wearing and wetting diapers for 3 months, but it is now no longer a secret to my parents. they seem generally accepting and perhaps even involved. It's nice to see that there other people here with the same desires because I have always felt as if I am alone in this.

Hey Mary, welcome to the club. Don't worry we have all been through the same stuff you've been experiencing. Feeling a lone because of being a dl, than desiring something else, in your case being an ab. The majority of us here at DD are supporting, caring people. I hope you make lots of friends, have fun, and hey you might be one of the rare ones who finds a companion. Feel free to ask any of us any question you want. Just don't expect us to agree with everything and everyone. We're each different people with different opinions and sometimes you can see a thred with a heated discussion.

hope all is well

Chris

Welcome Mary, I think 99.9% percent of us would understand you feeling alone at first (it's not exactly an easy subject to ask someone about). Having said that, after 30 years I'm still amazed by how many people seem to like this!

It's great that your parents seem so open minded........they sound cool!

Precious Mary, Welcome to Daily Diapers,

Look around and go back several weeks so you can read a lot of the posts, especially in the Newbie and Lifestyle sections. As others have already told you, we are here to help you get as much out of being diapered as you want.

Already you should be the envy of a whole lot of ABDL in that your parents are accepting of your diaper desire. Since you did not mention being incontinent, I assume you decided to try wearing diapers because you knew they would be comfy and fun. I might be in the minority here because such a large percentage of the women decended from my maternal great grand mother lost their control at puberty, we were raised anticipating this would also happen to us. Diapers were treated as another form of undies in our extended family. However, nobody ever told me there were adults who wanted to wear diapers when I was young. For me the discovery of a whole ABDL world happened when I was 26 and had been on my own nearly 10 years.

Reading about Adult Babies who so wanted to be incontinent they paid for hypno tapes got me thinking how I would gladly trade wetting without control for their ability to not wet when that was more convenient. For me AB made great sense, that since I had to wear diapers 24/7, I might as well enjoy them. My youngest sister, Missy, who is even more profoundly incontinent than me, was the one who shyly admitted to me she had started using AB as a coping strategy nearly a year previously. Once she had driven me to a store so I could buy a set of pacifiers and a baby bottle, we speculated how the rest of the family would react.

Our Mom listened to our reasoning and felt it made sense to her. However the sister between Missy and me in age had always been up-tight and loudly called us sick and perverted. We had not expected her support, and that was a preview of what it is like with outsiders. Even some incontinent adults cannot understand why we do not hate being diapered. It is so marvelous your parents are open and accepting. Trust me, this will make life so much easier for you.

The reality, Precious Mary, if that you are an infantilist, and will be the rest of your life. From now on the quality of your life is a function of how you find a balance between projecting a responsible, productive persona to the world and nurturing yourself privately and discreetly enough to avoid depression. Anticipate your emotions trying to fight off infantilist desires one minute, and the next minute wanting to go to your bedroom, put on a diaper and maybe suck a pacifier.

It is an open secret that the rest of the world is not going to assume you are incontinent and if they do they will generally not care. Even if someone sees you buying diapers of any kind, at your age you could be a young mommy, a babysitter or a loving daughter buying adult didees for a parent or grandparent. But as you read the back-issue posts here you will find life lessons with all sorts of opinions.

Should you want more personal answers, feel free to use the private message function to contact any of us directly. In my case on my profile what is shown as my website is actually my e-mail address. I answer as fast as I can either way.

Be happy and well diapered, Angela Bauer, aka Baby Angel

Hi all, I'm just dropping in to say hello and introduce myself. :)

a little about me: until recently, I generally would have only categorized myself as a DL. I have started desiring to be babied lately. I have only been secretly wearing and wetting diapers for 3 months, but it is now no longer a secret to my parents. they seem generally accepting and perhaps even involved. It's nice to see that there other people here with the same desires because I have always felt as if I am alone in this.