LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, I joined today, so just a couple of lines to introduce myself and say hello!

I live in the South East of England and I've been an Adult Baby for as long as I can remember. I like to be an AB girl (Bethany) and indulge this side of myself a couple of times each week. Like many of you, I thought for many years I was the only person who liked this, so it's great to be able to speak to like minded people.

Take care!

Welcome to Daily Diapers, Baby Bethany!! Yes, many of us, including myself, thought the same for many years about being the only person on this plantet with this interest. Now it only takes a little courage, a computer, and access to the internet to find other like-minded people. Glad you found us!

Hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Hi everyone, I joined today, so just a couple of lines to introduce myself and say hello!

I live in the South East of England and I've been an Adult Baby for as long as I can remember. I like to be an AB girl (Bethany) and indulge this side of myself a couple of times each week. Like many of you, I thought for many years I was the only person who liked this, so it's great to be able to speak to like minded people.

Take care!

Hey welcome. Im a baby toddler too. Its way fun, hope you meet lots of cool people here.