LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Child-like Wonder?

Hi all,

Just curious, has anyone else been told or feel that they have a child-like wonder about the world that few others share? Someone recently told me that I do, and it really got me thinking. Does having a sense of wonder and awe about the world have anything to do with being a DL? Does being a diaper lover bring out this side in people? Or what about the opposite? In other words, do AB&DL's have a unique outlook on life, and the fetish is just a manifestation of this? Or is it that AB/DL's are just as jaded as the rest of the world and I'm an anomaly?

Any thoughts??

I definately have an "alternative" outlook.

I am incapable of understanding prejudice, I'm fascinated by things hat other people overlook, and I just don't see the point in being the *clears throat* professional adult.

I truly don't understand why a room full of call center reps, everyone is all dressed up. I don't see why more stuff isn't colorful.

People have told me things that equate to me having said "childish outlook".

Absolutely. A childlike wonderment. Something that most, sadly, leave behind in later years. Why? Because it's undignified? Because they're afraid of being judged? Because "it's just not done"? Utter crap. Do you seek the "fountain of youth"? It's right here. Those who would judge you for your childlike behavior, are likely jealous and envious of your freedom. They are bound by the dogma and morals of an ancient society that is destined to go the way of the dinosaurs.

Enjoy life while you can. It's too short, as it is.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well according to jostein gaarden (who wrote Sophie's world), people who bear this sense of awe and amazement and wonder to the things that surround them are called philosophers.

of course not in the professional sense of the term, since i doubt a lot of you guys can discourse about complicate philosophical theorems the way scholars do, but still the seed of philosophy is in all of you.

In the book Sophie's world, Gaarden notes that as people grow up they lose that sense of wonder. a lot of people do.

its very sad indeed. Childlike? merely. Kids are actually superior in that sense: they are not molded. its a matter of time before 98% of the population just accept things as ''normal'' and all that. When you become molded, you become a tool.

As a flight instructor, I work in a professional environment. On some days, though, when the weather's bad, I just take my shoes off and relax. I've even spent a day printing out the phonetic alphabet and coloring the letters to be hung around the room like we're in kindergarten.

PArms

As a flight instructor, I work in a professional environment. On some days, though, when the weather's bad, I just take my shoes off and relax. I've even spent a day printing out the phonetic alphabet and coloring the letters to be hung around the room like we're in kindergarten.

PArms

:D Beautiful!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well according to jostein gaarden (who wrote Sophie's world), people who bear this sense of awe and amazement and wonder to the things that surround them are called philosophers.

of course not in the professional sense of the term, since i doubt a lot of you guys can discourse about complicate philosophical theorems the way scholars do, but still the seed of philosophy is in all of you.

In the book Sophie's world, Gaarden notes that as people grow up they lose that sense of wonder. a lot of people do.

its very sad indeed. Childlike? merely. Kids are actually superior in that sense: they are not molded. its a matter of time before 98% of the population just accept things as ''normal'' and all that. When you become molded, you become a tool.

Yeah, I never accepted anything as "normal".

Even little things, like "the sky is blue"... if it was purple tomorrow, I'd be like "Wow, cool" and move on while the rest of the world starts screaming about Armageddon.

I've completely given up on not doing things just cause I'm not supposed to. "People just don't do that!" - Well maybe that's cause a bunch of assholes keep telling them that people don't do that!

"When you become molded, you become a tool."

Heh, by that logic, my landlord really is a tool! HAHAHAA!