LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Letter To Elise

adot

There was a once a charming lawyeress of Alabama, more lately of New York, who sought diaper (or rather, "unpotty") training. She craved intense pain in addition to a Daddy's coddling love, and sought that special happiness in slavery. She was attractive, involved, and active in things, but seemed to vanish all of the sudden.

I must admit that I hope she found what she was seeking, but on my own distantly smitten behalf, I hope she's still out there.

If she is, I'd love to know her. I'm DiaperingDaddy on the named chat services, should it suit, and will gladly share an email address for the others somewhere outside of the spam harvest.

with all my warmest (and hopefully more sweet than creepy),

A.

** Words Of Wisdom To Adot **

It was a similiar situation between myself and Elise a few years back. The same lady you are talking about... Elise... from Alabama came to New York, if memory serves me correctly it was early June 2005, and she, like she did to you, stood me up. I still remember the photo of herself she sent me, its embedded in my mind, just as our phone conversations are memorable to me.

I tend to be rather trusting of people's word, and her's seemed to be as good as gold (after all she wrote a number of articles for this site & other sites, and was nice enough to send me a birthday card "From your 3 year old little girl to Daddy" on my birthday). Indeed, I too, like you was quite sad about what happened between us.

As time passed I realized I needed to live by these words of wisdom which I will share for you below so as you can move on from the fact that you are "mourning the loss of the fantasy of who you believed her to be (like I did)" as opposed to "mourning the reality of who she IS", (someone you never knew).

My words of wisdom are:

This is the beginning of a new day. I can waste it, or use it for good. What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone - forever - leaving in its place, something I have traded it for. I want it to be gain, not loss; good, not evil; success, not failure; in order that I shall not regret the price I paid today.

Wishing you the best that you deserve.

Namaste,

Richard

RationalTeacher@hotmail.com

very nicely said RationalTeacher with Your permission, i'd like to copy this quote...is it Your own? or anothers? i would gladly give credit whenever used....

and Adot...best wishes on deciding Your "todays"