LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed Wetting

Ok so on August 1st 2007 i decided to put myself in diapers for bed. I was not a bedwetter, but just wanted to wear diapers to bed for the rest of my life or until i got sick of it. I haven't gotten sick of it and it's been 7 months. I am 27 years old. I wanted to see how long it would take to become a real bedwetter.

I have never had a "real" accident since wearing diapers to bed.

Two nights ago i was really tired and went to bed without my diaper. I was just too exausted to put it on and i fell asleept. Well i woke up in the morning SOAKING WET!! My sheets, undies, and mattress pad, mattress were soaked with pee. I have no recollection of doing this.

Usually i purposely pee my diaper in the wee hours of the morning shortly before my normal wake up time while i'm still "half asleep". That wasnt the case this night. I truly wet the bed just like a 3 year old.

So last night i decided i better not take any chances and made sure to diaper myself before bed. This morning i woke up to a wet diaper with no recollection of doing it.

I think i am becomming the naughty little bedwetter i have always wanted to be. Now I am truly afraid to go to bed without my diapers!

You're lucky. I only wore one to bed once :crybaby: and that was coz my bf fell asleep on the sofa so I went to bed and put one on thinking he wouldn't come to bed he'll go off straight to work coz usually he when he's asleep, hes asleep lol. But he came to bed in the early hours, he didn't realise though lol, I told him couple of days later. I'm to scared to ask him :unsure: He's not into diapers or anything he let me put one on a few times during sex but thas bout it. I wanna be adult toddler sometimes not all time but I can't. :(

A downside to having profound secondary nocturnal enuresis is that diapered or not, I am going to wet every night. This has been going on nearly 32 years, since I was 12.

As a college student I doubted anyone could love me enough to marry me with my bladder problems in bed. Then after graduation, while I was spending the summer moving to law school, I could no longer control my bladder during the day. At least in law school everyone was so concerned about grades they did not care about my Attends 24/7.

After law school a new associate attorney in a firm has no private life or spare time. Dating rarely happens, so I was not finding my diapers a social problem. After a few years as an associate I had just enough senority I could take a Saturday evening once a month for a real adult date. I dressed up to look as less like a lawyer as possible and used a thin disposable pad because I was meeting a man I had read about. He made me feel so comfortable. We had taked an hour or more at the table without me touching my drink.

Don asked if I was okay. I assurred him I was having a wonderful time. He leaned in close so he could whisper "Angela, if you want to go change, I understand." That was the first time I kissed Don Davis. Sure enough, I went to the ladies room where I threw away the silly pad and put on an Attends like a good girl. Back at our table Don did not ogle me as a freak. His only concern was that I be comfy. Clearly that was when I fell in love with Don. He understood how to take care of an incontinent AB woman.

There have been a whole lot of diaper changes since we became a couple in 1991!

Angela