LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm A Loser But I'm Trying To Change

over the past few weeks towards the end of just about every long post i attempt to write the page goes back to the one it was on before and i lose everything i was writing.

i found out what was causing this, either my computer of firefox has it set up to where if i press backspace without any text selected it goes back one page, it might sound easy to avoid but it has caused me to lose the last 6 long posts i've attempted to write and has just about made me give up and stick to the forum games and chat.

is there anyone that knows how to turn this bastardized function off? just incase it matters i'm running windows vista home premium and using firefox, i've searched fruitlessly to try to find the setting that makes it do this and i've given up and decided to ask your help.

sorry to make a post about something so trivial but it's caused me a lot of frustration lately and i would really like to be free to type without stressing if the cursor is in the typing field every time before i hit backspace.

Backspace is used to go back one page, as you've found. Firefox is not supposed to do that if you are typing in a text box. If you're typing in the reply box, and you see the text cursor (the vertical bar that denotes where your text will appear) in the text box, then it isn't supposed to go back when you hit backspace. If it is, there is some sort of problem. I'd suggest reinstalling Firefox...

Also, if you do go back, try hitting the forward button. The page may come back with what you wrote.

Regardless, one way to get around that is what you asked how to do... change the backspace behavior in Firefox. To do that, type "about:config" (without the quote marks) in the location bar. You should see a whole bunch of lines of text. Find the line that says "browser.backspace_action" and double click on it. Change the 0 to a 1. Click "OK". Firefox will now scroll upwards instead of going backwards when you hit the backspace.