LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Training In Reverse

I've often thought about untraining myself. Still having trouble fighting off reflexes. However, if I'm in the bathtub, they don't react, so I've been trying to get into that mindset. I've never been trained not to pee in the tub, so there's a start. A loophole. This morning, I didn't feel myself pooping until it was halfway out... That could be dangerous, but it is coming easier. The one main thing that's holding me back is not wanting my boss to find out I wear 24/7...or at all. But, I've often been wet at work. I never bring a change, so I have to be kinda choosy as to what I let go in my diapie. If it's just a dribble, then fire away. But, if I feel I might flood the diapie, and might result in a leak, I go to the bathroom, like a big boy. I avoid holding it more than 30 seconds. If I have to go, and can't go in my diaper, I go, immediately, to the bathroom. I guess what I'm saying is.....I'm kinda halfway there. There's some choice, but small window of action.

I've often thought about untraining myself. Still having trouble fighting off reflexes. However, if I'm in the bathtub, they don't react, so I've been trying to get into that mindset. I've never been trained not to pee in the tub, so there's a start. A loophole. This morning, I didn't feel myself pooping until it was halfway out... That could be dangerous, but it is coming easier. The one main thing that's holding me back is not wanting my boss to find out I wear 24/7...or at all. But, I've often been wet at work. I never bring a change, so I have to be kinda choosy as to what I let go in my diapie. If it's just a dribble, then fire away. But, if I feel I might flood the diapie, and might result in a leak, I go to the bathroom, like a big boy. I avoid holding it more than 30 seconds. If I have to go, and can't go in my diaper, I go, immediately, to the bathroom. I guess what I'm saying is.....I'm kinda halfway there. There's some choice, but small window of action.

I found that flooding doesnt happen after you are unpotty trained. It comes out in lil amounts. It will flood though if you are drinking beer. I have to be careful then!!! That means a diaper change handy and being alert to whats happening.

If you take a change to work with you in a back pack you could avoid being wet!!!

I found that flooding doesnt happen after you are unpotty trained. It comes out in lil amounts. It will flood though if you are drinking beer. I have to be careful then!!! That means a diaper change handy and being alert to whats happening.

If you take a change to work with you in a back pack you could avoid being wet!!!

then, how would I explain the back pack? I do often take a backpack with a few changes, wipes, and powder with me to events and parties and stuff, but never to work. I think I'd need an empty plastic bag there, too. So, I leave no evidence behind.

Boy Ricky

I apologize if I came off a little abrasive. I respect the manner and politeness of your replay. Your lifestyle chose is not one I would be happy with but if it works for you and your partner then I am happy for you. I would just caution any one from living this lifestyle as a lifestyle before they have taken an inventory of them self and looked at there motivations and the dynamics of it. You seem to have a good grip on all of this so I’m not too warred about you lol. I don’t agree with you 100% on all your points but you made some good points. I look forward to corresponding with you down the road.

Now, if someone were to invent a switch that would allow me to instantly switch between incontinent and continent, I'd definitely go for that. :)

Good news -- there IS a switch!! It is called hypnosis and IT WORKS!! Through the use of hypnosis, i have been trained and conditioned to be incontinent ONLY WHEN DIAPERED, and to have full control when in grown-up adult underwear. It IS possible and is just as good as "a switch". As soon as i am diapered, my mind just understands that there is no bladder control. My urinary muscles have been programmed to obey the signal from the brain that says, "now you are completely relaxed and unable to function". Then, when it is time to put the DL part of me away for a bit, my mind knows that it is time to exercise grown-up control again.

Don't give up until you explore all of the possibilities!

Best soggy wishes,

Latexman :)

Boy Ricky

I apologize if I came off a little abrasive. I respect the manner and politeness of your replay. Your lifestyle chose is not one I would be happy with but if it works for you and your partner then I am happy for you. I would just caution any one from living this lifestyle as a lifestyle before they have taken an inventory of them self and looked at there motivations and the dynamics of it. You seem to have a good grip on all of this so I’m not too warred about you lol. I don’t agree with you 100% on all your points but you made some good points. I look forward to corresponding with you down the road.

Awesome! No worries. :biker_h4h:

Good news -- there IS a switch!! It is called hypnosis and IT WORKS!! Through the use of hypnosis, i have been trained and conditioned to be incontinent ONLY WHEN DIAPERED, and to have full control when in grown-up adult underwear. It IS possible and is just as good as "a switch". As soon as i am diapered, my mind just understands that there is no bladder control. My urinary muscles have been programmed to obey the signal from the brain that says, "now you are completely relaxed and unable to function". Then, when it is time to put the DL part of me away for a bit, my mind knows that it is time to exercise grown-up control again.

Don't give up until you explore all of the possibilities!

Best soggy wishes,

Lots of choices for sure. How long did it take you?

I've not tried hypnosis, but I have noticed a lack of control on days I know I'm going to be all by myself and have nowhere to go (i.e. my days off). I'm still baffled by yesterday with the pooping.....I was a pooping machine! And, didn't feel any cramps or anything, it just came right out.....hmmmm..... peeing uncontrollably, I can handle (just wear my plastic pants to work. I've just been wearing a diaper. On average it's a 9 hour day, so I use the potty when I need to.), but I can sit in my pee, and pee multiple times before a leak may occur, but if I poop, I must change immediately. The smell just gets to me.

Ricky,

That is a hard question to answer, as i've been indulging my fetishes of diaper wearing AND hypnosis for quite a few years. But, i'd say it took several different hypnosis tapes/CDs over a year or two, reinforced with in-person clinical visits with a trained hypnotherapist to cement the desired behavioral changes. Someone who is able to wear diapers 24/7 could probably get results MUCH quicker, because my ability to "wear" is sporadic.

i hope you get what you seek,

Ricky,

That is a hard question to answer, as i've been indulging my fetishes of diaper wearing AND hypnosis for quite a few years. But, i'd say it took several different hypnosis tapes/CDs over a year or two, reinforced with in-person clinical visits with a trained hypnotherapist to cement the desired behavioral changes. Someone who is able to wear diapers 24/7 could probably get results MUCH quicker, because my ability to "wear" is sporadic.

i hope you get what you seek,

I am already there and have been for 18 months. I am very happy too.