LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noisey Diapers

Guest timmtim

I suspect others will have better suggestions, but I've always found Depends to be really noisy, that bit of plastic in the back between the waistband and where the padding ends flexes too much.

A second vote: I recall that old Tena diapers (when they were called Promise?) came in green (and blue?) plastic that was close to that of a heavy-duty trash bag. Very noisy. But they've disappeared long ago, unless you can find them on EBay.

I suspect others will have better suggestions, but I've always found Depends to be really noisy, that bit of plastic in the back between the waistband and where the padding ends flexes too much.

A second vote: I recall that old Tena diapers (when they were called Promise?) came in green (and blue?) plastic that was close to that of a heavy-duty trash bag. Very noisy. But they've disappeared long ago, unless you can find them on EBay.

The new Tena Slip with the feel dry layer is also very noisy unfortunately!

I'll second what Depends4me said that Depends are very noisy. They are actually my favorite diaper...try and find a boost pad to use with them though (something like Depend Boost), as they tend to leak.

I haven't worn Attends in a long long time, but they were pretty noisy too. there is only one attends diaper left that is plastic backed (the rest are cloth which makes them very quiet) and that is the attends waistband style (i think thats what its called).