LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing

Diaper666

am not wearing anything, only a disposable diaper. i have just shit myself and am now very messy.

i laid down on the living room carpet and relaxed as poop flowed into my diaper and flooded it and was a heavy load.then i sat down to feel it squish around my bum and crotch.this sure feels so good.i feel like a baby letting go and carefree.this is so heart warming

ummm so sexy

Same here. I see you are a child of the 50's as well.

I wear gauze diapers and plastic pants.

I use fetware pants now because they custom make them for me. Fetware has a heavy duty pant that seems to hold up better than the Comco pants.

I'm also wearing fetware plastic pants ( the yellow XTs) over a depends maxi (quite wet now) under my work clothes since I'm at work. :D I'm also a child of da 50s redneck db.

I'm sitting here in a VERY wet Gauze diaper from Adult cloth diaper, and a pair of apple green vinyl pants from Plastic-Pants.com. Getting ready to go put my gray onesie over them to help keep the diaper from sagging.

Attends, treated with Diaper Fresh scent, Chicago Cubs t-shirt. Still dry, but alone time (diaper time!) only started 30 minutes ago, so... :)

edit: OK, check. i seem to have wet my diapers, oh dear. somehow, i'll have to find a way to waddle through it, since i'm not allowed to have a fresh diaper till bedtime. might just have to stay up late then, lol.

Guest diapeetjen

just woke up. I stayed in bed till a wet my tena slip maxi for the second time.

now my diapee is really thick. a like it