LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A First For Me!

Guest vegasdiaperboy

So I wear diapers to bed almost nightly because i tend to wet the bed. My fiance is ok with this but does not want to see me in the diaper so i have to wear my boxers over the diaper. She absolutley will NOT put the diaper on for me. that is until last night!! I hurt my hand yesterday when i fell on the ice and i could not do it by myself. So i said babe im sleeping out in the living room because i cant get it on. SO she asks do you swear that you tried your hardest. and my response was yes. So there i am laying naked with a fresh clean diaper under my butt and i hear her foot steps coming. she kneels down and gives me a kiss on the cheek and tells me to pick my butt up so she can get it positioned right. i happily comply. she then proceeds to diaper me up and when finished she gives me a little pat on my diapered butt! It was great!!!!!

;)

well - just don't fall on the ice too often ;)

enjoy while it lasts...

I think it's quite ok if she doesn't want to get involved - bedwetting or not - she seems accepting and willing to help if need is there which is good in a relationship.

maybe with time ;)