LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Diapers Diapers

• 1 month later...

What is the Babyish diaper for adults? like really thick, really comfortable, rustles and bulges and high absorbancy...and of course white.

those don't look at all what i'm looking for. not by a long shot

Okayyyyy...

Bambinos Blanco:

Thick ... Check.

Comfortable ... Check.

Rustles ... Check.

Bulges ... Check.

High Absorbancy ... Check.

White ... Check.

So what else are you looking for?

If all else fails I'd say go with cloth diapers and plastic pants. As thick or thin as you like, comfy, (the PP's) rustle, bulges, high absorbancy, and white.

~ Moogle

I'm sorry but looking at that picture, they look paper thin, and pink. you may be correct about the rest of it. but i cant believe for one second that they are thick. and i dont want cloth, thats not my thing. so im assuming what Phogendpf suggested is whats more accurate. but which of the 2 is better? or are they about the same?

I'm sorry but looking at that picture, they look paper thin, and pink. you may be correct about the rest of it. but i cant believe for one second that they are thick. and i dont want cloth, thats not my thing. so im assuming what Phogendpf suggested is whats more accurate. but which of the 2 is better? or are they about the same?

I hate to split hairs with you dragonchi but the Biancos are THICK!!!!! if they aren't what you want then thats fine but don't say you don't want to try them because they look thin. They are hands down the thickest disposable I have tried. They don't rustle very much though which sucks, if you want a loud diaper go with Depends Overnight protection. I always keep a bag of those around for when I want to really crinkle when I walk.

AVA

I'm sorry but looking at that picture, they look paper thin, and pink. you may be correct about the rest of it. but i cant believe for one second that they are thick. and i dont want cloth, thats not my thing. so im assuming what Phogendpf suggested [Depends maximum protection or attends 10] is whats more accurate. but which of the 2 is better? or are they about the same?

Dude, welcome to the exploration. Everyone here has been (and still is) on the quest for the Right diaper for them. No one really agrees... there's some general props for *some* diapers (Bams, AbenaXPlus, Attends)... but in the end, you're gonna have to sample LOTS of diapers before you find what feels right for YOU.

It's TOTALLY subjective... what works for you may not be the majority fave. For instance, I distain Depends but there's lot of Depands fans here. Hey, more power to em. It's their joy!

Same to you. Again, welcome to the exploration... You prob won't find your choice in the first diaper you put on... or the second. You may find it on the fourth or fifth... then a few months later, discover a NEW fave.

That's what GREAT about this! I've been a DL since 1969 and was utterly thrilled when I discovered Bams a year ago.

Happy hunting...!

wv.

I've tried the Biancos, and they are DEFINITELY thick! And also, they are indeed white, not pink,

I cant belive that no one talks about ultraguards diapers They are verry thick and holds alot plus thay dont fall apart so if you wanna try them order a sample at ultraguards.com good luck