LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Find Your Stuffed Animals!

With all the Tiggers I have, I would go broke buying them each a tag, but then again, they don't go anywhere with me they stay at home. However, I do have a stuffed husky that I have had for 12 yrs now, he goes everywhere with me, I can't sleep without him, hmmmm thanks for the idea, I may have to get him a tag of his own!

With all the Tiggers I have, I would go broke buying them each a tag, but then again, they don't go anywhere with me they stay at home. However, I do have a stuffed husky that I have had for 12 yrs now, he goes everywhere with me, I can't sleep without him, hmmmm thanks for the idea, I may have to get him a tag of his own!

I think it was OvernightPetTags.com had them for just $5!

I loves Floppy, he goes EVERYWHERE!

Including 2 handfastings, 2 Beltaine festivals, and he was even there when I got lost in NYC in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, it was very cold, almost got hypothermia. Luckily it was very cold, so nobody was in the mood to rape or kill.

I remember at one time my local Wal Mart had a pet tag makeing vending machine in there foyer. Never saw how much it costs, also not sure if they have them anymore.

When I decided to tag Floppy, I looked all over for one of those machines.

i have one of those tags.........but tallie doesn't wear it...........it's on my collar and says "Daddy's slave"...it was done in one of the vending machines at somewhere like petsmart or petco...or maybe walmart....mine's pink though with a matching bell..........Daddy got the bell off of a cat collar He bought ......for the bell