LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Girl Needs Spanking

paddlemybutt

• 2 months later...
Guest swirlydude

Hi. I am very new to this group. I am just getting into the whole diaper thing but have been into spanking for sometime. Is there someone who would like to roleplay with me here and where and dhow would that happen? :o

Well naughty girl you start by going directly to the kitchen and sellecting the largest wooden spoon you can find. Then you bring it back to the computer and set it down. Now you take down anything covering your naughty bottom and bend over the chair. Next you pickup that spoon and deliver twenty solid wacks to your bare bottom. Only count those that leave a sting. Cheating will cost you severely.

Thats how you start!

Hi. I am very new to this group. I am just getting into the whole diaper thing but have been into spanking for sometime. Is there someone who would like to roleplay with me here and where and dhow would that happen? :o

Hi Naughty Girl,

This area is okay if you want just the spanking. Another option is to go to the Role Play section and either join an exisiting RP, or start your own. Can do anything you like on there.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Beth

• 2 months later...

I would be happy to spank you in public and in private. You just need the right kind of hand to go on your bum. And corner time you know you've been bad, so why not just go to the corner