LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi New Here And Nervous

Well, the first thing to do is try it. It can be nerve wracking buying diapers for the first time, but then you realize that nobody really cares or questions, and it becomes simple. Just find diapers your size, and buy them. No worries. You may like it, you may not, but the first time I put a diaper on, I was filled with a feeling of euphoria. I never thought I'd feel so good. So see how you like them. The ones I buy are Assurance, and they're sold at Walmart in the Health and Beauty Aides section for about $9.

Well, the first thing to do is try it. It can be nerve wracking buying diapers for the first time, but then you realize that nobody really cares or questions, and it becomes simple. Just find diapers your size, and buy them. No worries. You may like it, you may not, but the first time I put a diaper on, I was filled with a feeling of euphoria. I never thought I'd feel so good. So see how you like them. The ones I buy are Assurance, and they're sold at Walmart in the Health and Beauty Aides section for about $9.

Hi and welcome to DD. Confusion about being drawn to this type of behaviour is not uncommon and is faced by many us, so you are not alone. Being punished and humiliated for using your diapers is also a trait that some here find appealing. You may find a person on this site who is into the same things as you are. Post a few times and gain access to the chatroom, and come and meet us. We wont dont judge of critisise anyone for for their desires.

Adam

Hi I don't know where to start. I have recently discovered that I am drawn to this behavior and feel confused yet very drawn. Can anyone help me??? Thanks

Hey you came to the right place, awesome!!!! You can ask lots of questions and you will get lots of answers. Its all what you want it to be.

For a lot of us this happened in our teens or when we were kids. Your desires to be a baby for what ever reason are a part of you. You should embrace them. However please do not disregard your normal life for this life style. There is an ab who is around your age well a couple I think who have given up their adult lives completely and gone totally baby. And that is a bad choice to make considering they had families. If you're maried you should tell your husband or maybe try talk to us in chat about your feelings towards this whole thing. I personally went through stages as a kid and teenager. I hope you find your way and find a friend who will embrace you for you.

Guest Katharsys

Hihi and welcome.

Spend some time reading through the threads and you will find the answers to most of your questions. If you can't find an answer, I am sure someone will have an answer :)