LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leno Disses Depends (sort Of)

If anyone saw the Jay Leno Monologue 2/3 Monday and he made a comment about a Depends commercial how it said (not exact, please correct if you know) "Depends, there not just for urinary incontinence." He then went on to say ,"Well who are they for, the guy that want to sit on the coach all day watching the Super Bowl." This got me thinking on what Depends was going for, which to me was one of 2 things:

1. Depends also cover fecal incontinence, which I doubt since it was the protective underwear, which from what I've seen in the infamous No Filter Paul video doesn't do the job.

2. This would be a far stretch, but maybe Depends was trying to sell their product as sexy underwear. Which I think it would fail on both fronts as normal people would see protective underwear as sexy or unsexy as grannie panties. And from a diaper fetish prospective, Depends diapers just don't look as sexy (in my opinion) as the rest of the diapers the competition has to offer such (in my opinion again) as a Molicare/Attends/Tena , depending on the preface of look, color and hold capacity.

That slogan (assuming Leno repeated it verbatim) could also be aimed at reducing the stigma of diapers. Perhaps some people with mild incontinence buy pads instead of diapers because of the stigma surrounding diapers, or perhaps because they think diapers are only for incontinent people. By saying "they're not just for incontinence", they are marketing diapers as an alternative to pads for people who have small leaks or have a hard time making it to the bathroom in time.

• 2 weeks later...