LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Radical Queers?

Yes stright people can practicly rape each other in public and people look at them and say "Oh isn't that cute there in Love"

Yet if a gay couple have a passonate kiss in public it is considered rude, unless it is 2 females, then all the sraight guys have there toungs hanging out thinking how hot that is.

Some day I hope it all changes, but I'm afraid I won't live to see that day, and I wouln't hold my breath waiteing if I were young.

Yes stright people can practicly rape each other in public and people look at them and say "Oh isn't that cute there in Love"

Yet if a gay couple have a passonate kiss in public it is considered rude, unless it is 2 females, then all the sraight guys have there toungs hanging out thinking how hot that is.

Some day I hope it all changes, but I'm afraid I won't live to see that day, and I wouln't hold my breath waiteing if I were young.

Im here to say to heck with stuff. I will continue to be affectionate though not to the point you need to say "get a room" :lol: