LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deuce Bigalow

yeah thats true

but she is twice his size.

sadly rob schnider is just such a bad actor that i couldnt stand to watch that movie even for the AB scene

Definitely agree - no way I'll be seeing it, but it's interesting how often infantilism/diaper lovers have come up lately in the media...

yes, but i don't like the fact that Deuce goes around dating all the "freaks" and they have clearly decided to throw AB's into that catagory. personaly it offends me as most AB's are compleetly normal in every way outside of that environment.

I know. It's a weird, sort of "double edged sword" situation - in one way, at least it shows AB/DL's who still feel alone in the world that, in fact, they aren't... but then again, with stigma attached, to say the least. The same sort of effect that shows like Jerry Springer cause. But then, I remember when CSI's "King Baby" episode was aired, and it was discussed on AB/DL boards - in that case, the show had actually taken a pretty open-minded approach by the show's end. I just look forward to the day when our interest isn't looked at in such an ugly, insensitive way - I think it says a lot about our society that S&M practices, which usually involve the infliction of pain, control and/or humiliation, aren't considered all that controversial, but God forbid someone enjoy being pinned into a diaper...

• 2 weeks later...

"there's no way a mommy would have to pay for the company of an AB... "

Well, not unless the mommy looks like THAT sheesh.

And Rob isn't supposed to be an actor, he's a comedian, his job is to make you laugh, not blow you away with his acting abilities. He makes me die laughing and thats what matters.

Btw you guys can't expect the average person to understand infantilism, I mean common, if you weren't intil it i'm 90% positive you would think it was weird. Actually, I still think its weird on occassion and I am into it =/ It's just a matter of loving yourself for who you are, having an open mind, and make sure the life style doesn't take over your real life.

"Btw you guys can't expect the average person to understand infantilism, I mean common, if you weren't intil it i'm 90% positive you would think it was weird. Actually, I still think its weird on occassion and I am into it =/ It's just a matter of loving yourself for who you are, having an open mind, and make sure the life style doesn't take over your real life."

I read an article in a Psych journal, Psychologists don't even understand us. I mean really don't understand us. And I'm not even sure if they are trying too.

I tried to link to the article, but it link didn't work right.

Here is the info on the article.

Am J Psychiatry 160:1932-1936, November 2003

© 2003 American Psychiatric Association

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clinical Case Conference

Adult Baby Syndrome

Jennifer E. Pate, M.D., and Glen O. Gabbard, M.D

The site wants you to pay to see the article, I found another route to the article but cannot remember how I got there.

I did save the text though.

I read the article and it looked to me like the poor fellow had suicidal thoughts brought on when he had the urge to 'act like a baby'. Perhaps he thought that the want or need to be like a child again was attached in some way to pedophilia. He claimed that there was no latent sexual desire when he was playing baby, but not everyone is exactly truthful to their doctors at the best of times. In my early years as a DL, I often felt shame and guilt associated with wearing diapers. I am sure that was latent feelings associated with childhood and the pressures that parents put on their children to be free of diapers. I cannot recall any overt pressure from my parents to be out of diapers, but it was sure strong when I was still wetting the bed at 9 and 10 yrs old. Perhaps Mr A felt that he just couldn't measure up to expectations anymore and he felt the need to end it all.

At least he had the presence of mind to seek professional help before he decided on a more drastic course of action.

• Like 1