LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Parents Who Are Dl

My wife, who does not wear, and I feel that this a private thing. Kids have enough problems without pushing that on them.

If you smoke would you give them a choice to. Ok, if they choose on their own that's different, but to offer? No!

My wife knows that I wear diapers and we have not really decide what to do if one of my kids where to want to also. But I do know that we would be support of of them if it did every come up. My kids do not know that I wear diapers and if they ever found out and wanted to then it would be there choose.

Army_Baby

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

I wear and my fiance is fully supporting... (even a mommy to me sometimes)

and we are still potty training our two year old son... just because this is how i wnaa be doesn't mean we'll make him that way...

Lucy

My late wife Jean and I had 3 children when she started losing her bladder control because of early-oset menopause when she was 38. Our youngest son was under one year, our daughter was 9 and our older son was 11. Jean was a professor of childhood development and herself advocated gentle toilet training. Both of us believe in being hones, especially our kids. Using calming age-appropriate language she let them know their mommy needed diaper in the same way their baby brother did, so they should not be scared or embarrassed for her if they saw her daiper. The fact his mom was also diapered did not prevent our youngest son's toilet training, days before he was 4 and nights before he started kindergarten. When he would have an accident, Jean would asure him everyone had or would wet without control. She let all the kids handle new adult diapers when they wanted so they would not be afraid. Jean also always kept an emergency supply of diapers that would fit each of the children until they were 14 or so. The kids knew where to find them and they was promised they were welcome to take them without question.

Jean was 42 when a friend said some other adults like wearing diapers. She tried having a little fun. Everything about relaxing as a big baby girl Jean and I tried to keep confidential from the kids. They did not ask and we did not tell. Month by month Jean went from being curious about wearing a Onesies and using a pacifier, to owning and wearing a few babyish dresses, worn only in our bedroom long after the kids were asleep.

Then came a family trip to Europe where both Jean and I had business. All of us were touring a town in Bavaria when our then 15yo daughter, whispered she wanted the two of us to lag behind Jean and the boys. Her reason was she saw an adorable dress in a shop window that probably was an ordinary outfit there, but to us looked like a baby fairy princess would wear it. Our daughter used her allowance money to buy it. That evening in the hotel, with the boys playing a game in another room, our daughter gave Jean the dress, for when she played baby games. We never learned how the teen found out. To this day she will not tell me. She must have know awhile, and she never teased her mom about it. That must have been tempting, when mom and daughter were having one of those teen years disputes.

My suggestion for DL and AB parents is to be discreet and use common sense, they know someday the kids will find out, so if they asked, do not lie. They will forgive a pacifier or DL activity, but they will never forget when you lie to them.

Don

I have always wondered, after reading the stories about whole familes that wear diapers if there are parents out there who are diaper lovers.

Do you give your childern the chose to wear diapers or do you keep it a secret just wanted to know.

My baby sister Missi has wet since puberty just like me, but lost her day control a week after she graduated high school. She is a movie/TV costume designer and married years before I did. In 1990 she had just given bith to their daughter and was staying at home, leaving her lots of time to read all kinds of magazines. One evening after work I visited her and she showed me the current issue of Fetish Times with three illustrated articles and also a fiction story all about Adult Babies. She also read an article about incontinence management suggesting AB as a coping strategy. On my way home I visited an adult book store, bought that Fetish Times and really read those articles. Soon Missi made herself a bunch of adorable big baby girl clothing and bought herself pacifiers and nipples for toddlers.

Her husband started out just playing Daddy then progressive joined in as a boy baby. Missi and John are discreet and use common sense, so it was not until their daughter was 14 that she told Missi she guessed not only her folks play big baby, so do many of their friends. Like me, the daughter lost her night control at 12. Missi never made a secret she is incontinent.

Let me tell you, her daughter is one adorable smart and level-headed young women I have ever known. She is an after school intern at my law firm, has straight As and skipped ahead a year. As far as I can tell, her parents are doing everything right. In their case being AB/DL does not make them poor parents. Angela