LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Torrents

Im guessing your ability to type but I might be wrong... :unsure:

Try ABDL? Maybe "Aduly Baby" or even the plural form "Adult Babies". Generally these questions can be answered through your own invesitgation.

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hiya,

I don't download much stuff like that, but i know my way round torrents..... and o be honest i've not seen many AB/DL torrents and what i found was either a bit rubish, or in German (nothing against that just don't speak German)

I'm not sure if i'm alowed to post links to torrent sites on here.. but you can PM me if you want link to what i've seen

Giggles

Lucy

I'll agree with Lucy above. They are on there from time to time, your using the right keywords as last year there was a good one under "Diapers". It more of a hit or miss thing, but good luck. Hey at least the new Alvin and the Chipmunks is available now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: Free Registration (email address confirmation) required if you want to watch more than around 3 per day. I wish people would mention these sorts of things when putting up links to interesting sites.

No problem, just pick up a disposable email address from Bugmenot to register your login:

http://email.bugmenot.com/