LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Poorly Thought Out Prank

http://www.totse.com/community/showthread.php?t=2094647

legituser

Regular In the mind

Wearing a diaper to school

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to wear a diaper to one of my classes and poop in it to smell up the room of poop. Would this work? I mean, would the smell go throughout the room of poop? Also, would they be able to tell it was me who pooped in the diaper? I would be doing this at the beginning of class so the class would smell of poop the whole time.

A guy on this board started the whole "jenkem" (huffing fermented human waste) myth so it is actualy not too suprising.

Reminds me of my own shit incidence from school days. walking to school i had unknowingly stepped in some crap and it had got wedged into the corner of the heel. Typically i was first made away of it in the early morning assembly by two cows in front who got first whiffs.

Needless to say straight after i darted off to the class room and promtly wiped my shoe across the support bar on my own desk. yes my own like a retard and not somebody elses.

Well suprise my desk was closest to the entrance door and everyone entering got a nice whiff of pure dog shit.

The school caretaker was summoned and i was given loads of paper towels and spent the next ten minutes wiping dog shit off.

Needless to say i was called shitty shoes for sometime after. Damn Dawgs

here's something I saw on youtube

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest newlove of diapers

Very poorly thought out, 'cause 1 Yes most people would know where the stink started especially those nearest to you, and 2 by the end of class you going to be uncomfortable and sord from sitting in sh*# .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please don't insult retarded people by lumping him in with them. They were born that way and can't help it. He has a brain and won't use it.

Hugs,

Freta

• 8 months later...

Please don't insult retarded people by lumping him in with them. They were born that way and can't help it. He has a brain and won't use it.

Hugs,

Freta

I totally agree with Freta, she is so on it here, I like the way you think, you go girl!!

jonjon

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=117832:date=Jan 29 2008, 10:37 AM:name=baby smokey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (baby smokey @ Jan 29 2008, 10:37 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=117832"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->here's something I saw on youtube <a href="

target="_blank">

I think I'd cry!

Your Funny!!!