LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aloha Everyone

nalojeff

I wanted to say hi and introduce my self. My name is jeff. I'm a dl. I have been all my life. Not ashamed of it actually quite proud of it because the people I met in this community have been some of the greatest and kindest people I know. I'm from Hawaii. Its very beautiful here but I havent found any abdl's here. So I meet most of my dl friends online. I'm contractor by trade and also a fitness modle, bodybuilder and martial artist. So I stay in shape. looking to meet some new wonderful friends.

Guest diapered67

Aloha Jeff... Welcome to the site. I am an implant to the islands of Hawaii and have to agree with you that we are fortunate to live in Hawaii.... What a great place to live.

Howzit, Nalojeff...and you too, diapered67! Ex-kama'aina (born in da 'aina!) here myself, though it's been some time since I actually lived in the islands. My family still lives in Hawai'i though (Windward Side, O'ahu), and I get back home at least two weeks every year to visit the 'ohana and my aikane.

Trite as it may seem, I'll extend an "E komo mai to DD" to both of you! I hope to get to talk story with you both in the near future.

A hui hou!

ridiaperboy

Aloha,

My mother's side of the family owned businesses in Hawai'i since 1890 so I still have cousins on every Neighbor Island. My wife and I own a condo on Molokai, 9 miles East End of Kaunakaki.

Trust me, there have been nice AB and DL in Hawai'i for decades. Go on, read the messages and you will find new friends, so on your island.

Don and Angela Bauer

• 4 weeks later...