LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like A Fish: Daisy's Spring Break

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be a bit suprised to go for sushi after having a bout of diarea earlier. And like most, I'm looking for the sister to have an accident big time. Keep it up. You're doing a great job.

Thanks again for the comments, folks. I'll have to keep you in suspense as to whether Daisy will ever have a messy accident, but for now, here's something to occupy your imagination. Hope you enjoy!

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 7:

Dinner was a very pleasant affair. Russell and Lily had decided to dress up a bit for fun, and for their efforts, they seemed to get even better service than usual. Russell had picked a dark-blue dress shirt, one of Lily's favorites. She had herself chosen a knee-length gray skirt, which didn't completely hide her bulge, and a sheer purple sweater. Daisy was her usual self, but nobody complained, and she didn't seem bothered by the contrast.

To celebrate, each of them ordered a tall bottle of Japanese beer (in addition to several pitchers of water), which tasted rather unsurprisingly like any other export beer. True to her word, Daisy seemed to have truly taken a liking to sushi, and she ordered some very unusual choices off the sashimi menu. Russell complimented her on her selections, and Lily had to admit her approval as well. When it came time for dessert, they decided to splurge and split a bowl of green tea ice cream. Daisy only went to the bathroom twice during the meal, much to Lily's surprise. She didn't say anything about it though, and Daisy didn't either.

They were all quite full and very satisfied when it came time to head to the theater. The girls were hardly bickering at all, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Russell and Lily treated for tickets, and Daisy got a couple of extra-large (truly gargantuan) Coke and some popcorn for them to share. When Russell saw the drinks, he made a joke about how he ought to be wearing diapers himself. Lily giggled, and Daisy rolled her eyes.

Daisy headed to the bathroom once more before they went into the theater, and then they found seats near the middle, quieting down as the previews started.

Russell could tell that Lily was making full use of her diaper. He noticed "the look" on her face more than once as she laughed out loud at the funnier scenes. Daisy, relatively unprotected, had to run to the bathroom a couple of times within the first half hour of the film. As she was getting up a third time to go, she leaned in close to Russell and started to whisper.

"Could you pass me the bag?"

"The bag?" Russell genuinely had no idea what she meant.

"Do I have to spell it out for you, Russ? The diaper bag!"

Russell was quite surprised, but he obliged, being as quiet as possible. Daisy waited impatiently, squeezing her legs together. When he handed it to her, she didn't even have time to thank him, she just squirmed over the seat and ran toward the bathroom, drawing stares from the movie patrons. She came back around ten minutes later, and even in the dark, Russell could tell that there was something different about her.

Lily didn't say a word, but she didn't have to. "I told you so" was printed all over her face, and Daisy could hardly ignore it.

As the movie went on, Russell started to worry about Lily's diaper, which she had been wearing now for several hours. She had been using frequently, thanks to the beer. She didn't say anything, so he kept quiet, but he was a little concerned for her, given the afternoon's disasters. The next time the theater erupted in laughter he tried to watch her face to see if she seemed distracted. She didn't. Daisy, on the other hand, was much less practiced at hiding her peeing face. She got a kind of panic in her eyes that was slowly replaced with relief as she went. It must have been hard for her to ignore those instincts, he thought. Nevertheless, he was glad she had opted for diapers. She would have missed half of the movie at her rate.

Russell had been taking small sips of Coke throughout the night, and even his cast-iron bladder couldn't survive the whole movie. When he got up to go pee, both Lily and Daisy laughed at him. For a minute, he felt a little left out, but he didn't take the diaper bag with him on his trip.

When the end credits rolled, Lily leaned in and spoke softly toward his ear: "Your turn or my turn?"

By this, she was asking if he wanted to join her in the women's bathroom, or if she would be going with him to the men's bathroom. They always ran into this problem when there wasn't a unisex toilet, and there rarely were. She could of course handle the task herself, but she seemed to get a strange pleasure from being led by hand into the men's room. Russell mostly felt awkward in the women's room, and avoided it as much as he could.

"Mine."

"Again? It's been your turn the past ten times," she whined.

"Well you can always help yourself, Lily."

"Fine, fine."

"Daze, do you need a change?" Asked Lily.

"I'm fine, thanks, I'm only wearing this just in case."

"Ha, right. And you haven't been using it since you put it on?"

"Shut up, Lil," she said, poking her sister near the ribs.

"Now or never, Lily," Russell said, heading off toward the bathroom. Lily followed excitedly, clearly waddling from the bulk. When the padding pressed against her, Russell had noticed, she sometimes got off a little on the feeling. He had never asked her about it directly, but on the days when Lily seemed to put off changing until the last minute, and she was waddling around in a soaked diaper, she was always a little more turned on. As Lily's hand slipped to his butt and she gave him a lingering squeeze, he was starting to realize that this was one of those times.

When they arrived at the men's room, Russell went in first to see if anyone was there, and luckily, it was empty save for one occupied stall. He went back to the entrance to grab her, and then they headed for the handicapped stall. Daisy waited in the lobby.

Lily didn't say a word, lest she give herself away to the man in the other stall, but she couldn't help but cover Russell with sloppy kisses as he tried to lift up her skirt and tuck it in place. He didn't want to make a scene in the bathroom, but Lily was insistant, and as he tried to brush her hands away, she gripped ever tighter, massaging closer and closer to his penis, and finally, slowly pulling down his zipper. That was the last straw. His libido took charge over his sense of propriety, and soon he was pulling one of the bottom tapes off of her heavy diaper in a practiced motion, pushing her up against the wall. She squealed in delight, trying unsuccessfully to keep quiet. The man in the stall grunted, rustling his newspaper. Lily's diaper crinkled in concert.

As Russell was stroking her shoulders, and teasing her nipples, Lily's hand found its way into Russell's pants, and pulled his already rock hard penis toward her. Using her other hand to move the diaper out of the way, she stood on her tiptoes and pulled him inside her. Lily moaned as quietly as possible, but it was a losing effort.

When the man in the other stall finally flushed the toilet, jingled his belt and left, Russell took hold of Lily and started thrusting as fast as he could. Her happy groans filled the bathroom, overwhelming the muzak playing from the ceiling. They climaxed almost simultaneously, Lily's eyes rolling back, muscles contracting uncontrollably. She lived for moments like this.

Russell, starting to think with his head again, remembered that Daisy was still outside. What followed was one of their fastest ever public diaper changes. A couple of minutes later, Lily was fixing her hair in the bathroom mirror while Russell washed his hands. When a skinny fifteen year old boy walked in and saw the two of them, they cracked up, and then headed back to the lobby, expecting to find a very annoyed Daisy.

Instead, they found that Daisy had found her own fun. Like many theaters, this one had a small collection of oldie-but-goodie arcade games. One in particular, Elevator Action II, happened to be Daisy's all time favorite, and she was playing it excitedly, sticking her butt out a bit as she hunched over the controls. To a trained eye, her diaper was much more obvious in the bright lobby lighting. Daisy's jeans, unlike Lily's, were not sized to fit over the thick padding, and there was a distinctive bulge around her rear. Luckily, her shirt was long enough to just cover the waistband, but anyone paying attention could have figured it out. In any case, she didn't appear to care much, as she bounced around and laughed, doing her best to shoot the endless stream of bad guys. Also, it seemed that she had made a friend.

Good catch, Brad. It was a typo. Russell would never cheat on Lily! :)

Dl_dad, nice (and by nice, I mean awful) pun.

Here's the next thrilling mini-chapter. Sorry it's a bit short. Longer ones coming up to make up for it.

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 8:

"I think we'd better leave them alone for a little longer, don't you?" Lily asked mischievously, eying the pair.

"Oh come on, it's only been a few minutes. She couldn't possibly have worked that fast," said Russell, not really convincing himself.

"Well dear, you don't know my sister."

Lily was right, Daisy did seem to be pretty cozy with her playmate, who seemed an unlikely, yet somehow fitting match. The girl was petite, at least a head smaller than Daisy, with short black hair, streaked red and orange in parts. Like Daisy, she wore jeans, but hers were of the more fashionable variety, skinny and silvery. They were paired with a shimmery purple silk cami, and a thin scarf to accent.

As Russell and Lily stood at a distance observing, the game came to an abrupt end, cut short by a attack helicopter and a series of explosions. Daisy swore and hit the machine as this happened, then seemed to come back to her senses, and remembered the girl standing inches from her. They smiled at each other, laughed, and spoke quietly. Finally, the girl pulled out a scrap of paper and wrote down a number. Daisy accepted it with a grin, and turned to start heading back toward the bathroom. It was then that she noticed that she had an audience. Ordinarily, she might have tried to pretend it was nothing, but she just beamed at them, and pocketed the little piece of paper.

"So who was that, Daze?" asked Lily coyly.

"That? That was Emily."

"She's cute."

"She is," Russell agreed.

"She is, isn't she? Sucks at Elevator Action, though."

"Well, nobody's perfect," said Russell.

"So you got her digits?"

Daisy blushed a bit.

"Well, I need something to do while you two are at work, right? She's on break too."

"Something to do, huh?"

"Oh shut up, Lil."

"You're such a bug, Daze," Lily said, teasingly. Daisy glared back.

"What's a bug?" asked Russell

"B. U. G., she means. Bisexual Until Graduation."

"Oh you're awful, dear."

"She's not denying it," said Lily.

"Yeah, well..." Daisy muttered, trailing off.

"Hey, I'm happy for you, Daisy. I'm glad you made a friend."

"Gee, thanks, Russ. Can we get going now?"

"In a minute. I think Emily wants to say hi," Lily said.

"What?" Daisy asked, confused. She turned to find her new friend standing behind her, hands behind her back, wearing a quiet smile.

"Let me guess...older sister?" Emily asked.

"Unfortunately. This is Russell. He's all right," Daisy said.

"Pleased to meet you both. I'm Emily."

"Very nice to meet you, Emily," Lily said in a cheerful voice. "Come here often?"

"As a matter of fact, my apartment is pretty close by. I go to school here."

"But you're not from around here, are you? You sound like a Boston girl."

"Great Barrington, Massachusetts, actually. You have a pretty good ear, Lily!"

Lily took a little bow.

Russell decided to be a bit more forward.

"So you're on break right now, right Emily?"

"That's right, just killing time, mostly."

"Well, the three of us are going canoing on the lake tomorrow after work. I don't suppose you'd like to join us?" he asked.

Lily shot him a mischievous look. She approved.

"Sounds like fun! Count me in."

Lily pinched her sister on the arm. She swatted back.

"Well Emily, we should probably get going. I'll call you tomorrow, kay?"

"All right. Good night Daisy. Nice meeting you Lily, Russell."

The couple waved, and Daisy stood there blushing, legs pushed apart by her bulky, wet diaper.

"Good for you, sis!"

Daisy stuck her tongue out and started walking toward the car. Lily and Russell exchanged amused looks, then started following. Tomorrow would be an interesting day, no doubt.

^_^ you keep amazing me heven, i have to admit i was starting to think daze was as vanilla as they come. good job on adding so much depth to your characters this early on :thumbsup:

i'm not so anxious as the rest to see daze have an accident but as far as messing goes you can pull it off without the usual gick factor which is a huge plus in my mind. go you ;)

:drinks_wine::fish_h4h:

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 9:

Russell was up early with Lily to get ready for work. He went for a quick pee, then set to the task of examining and changing Lily's ballooning night diaper, encased in a silky pink pair of vinyl pants. She was quite close to capacity that morning, and Russell wondered if it might not be a good idea to use an extra stuffer in the future. As Lily was brushing her teeth in her droopy diaper, Russell laid out a fresh one for her, as well as a couple of pads. They both showered, then Russell helped her into her diaper before they both set to breakfast. Much to their mutual surprise, Daisy was already up waiting for them.

"I couldn't sleep," she said, mouth half full of cereal.

"Are you sure you're my sister? The real Daisy would be out until at least noon, given the chance."

Daisy shrugged and continued to eat her cereal. She was in the same pajama pants as before, and Russell could see quite plainly that she had opted for a diaper that night. From the looks of things, it hadn't gone unused.

"Oh I think I know why you couldn't sleep...you were too excited about your new girlfriend!" Lily said, giggling.

"Whatever, like you slept any better when this handsome devil swept you off your feet."

"Ha, funny you should mention that. I in fact slept terribly, but not for the reasons you're thinking."

"We can spare her that detail, honey," Russell said, embarrassed.

"Fine, fine. We'll just have to tease her about something else then. Like...oh, I don't know...that swollen diaper you're wearing? Is that the same one from the movie theater?"

"You think I want a rash? No, I changed before I went to bed. I *am* in the changing room, after all...I might as well make the best of it, right?"

"I'm proud of you, sis. You're finally growing up."

"Ha ha."

"Love, we should probably keep getting ready...Mr. Davies is already a bit pissed at us for coming in late so often."

"Spoilsport," she said, pinching Russell. "You ready for tonight, sis? We're planning on heading home early just to get started. I hope you've been practicing your rowing."

"Them's fightin words, Lil."

"Well maybe we'll just have to settle this on the lake, little sis."

"You can count on it," said Daisy, a fake sneer on her face.

"Okay, we need to get some breakfast so we can get out of here. I hope you saved us some milk."

Russell and Lily were late, as usual, but not so much that Mr. Davies called them on it. It was a quiet day in the store, so the couple got to spend a fair amount of time reading, after all the shelves were set back to order. Russell was working on a cheesy sci-fi paperback. Lily chipped away at her anthology of Russian poetry. At three, they said goodbye to Mr. Davies, who let them go begrudgingly, and they were off on their way home. Lily's diaper was close to capacity, but she wanted to wait as long as possible so that she could change just before starting on their trip. It would not be easy to change in a canoe, she figured. She left a couple of spots on the seat when she got out of the car, but by this point, neither of them cared enough even to dab at them with a napkin. They returned home to find Daisy and Emily sitting on the couch, rather close, watching TV on the couch.

"Hello girls," Lily said.

"Hi Lily," said Emily cheerfully. Lily just waved.

"So I need to get changed, but would you like to get going soon? We have two canoes reserved and waiting for us."

"Sure thing, Lil. Just let us know when you're ready."

Russell led Lily to the changing room, and the girls stayed on the couch. Emily's hand had strayed discreetly to Daisy's thigh during the conversation. She seemed to be sugar sweet, but seemed to be hiding a little mischief inside. He found himself very much looking forward to their trip.

Lily had to ditch her pants in the laundry hamper, as there was a sizable wetspot on the seat. After changing into a double-diaper, she hunted in the closet for a pair of shorts that would fit her. Having no luck with her clothes, she asked Russell if he would lend her a pair, and he agreed, but joked that it would be the last time if she got them wet. Lily looked a little strange in her tight, feminine pink shirt and Russell's baggy khaki shorts, but it would have to do. Despite the size of the shorts, it was still pretty obvious what she was wearing underneath, and that was considering that it was still dry. Russell wondered if she shouldn't be more discreet around Emily, but the girl didn't seem to have cared the night before, so why now?

They returned to find Daisy and Emily packing snacks for the trip, and soon enough, they were on their way to the dock. Their canoes were waiting as promised, and Lily and Emily waited on shore while Russell and Daisy got the boats into the water. Though the sun was setting, it was a truly perfect day for the sport. It was still warm from the afternoon, and there was a gentle breeze blowing in the air, causing the leaves to shuffle for them. At first, the two couples took it very easy, paddling at a lazy pace, half gliding along the water. They chatted in low voices, often whispering to each other, taking in the beauty of the scenery. After awhile, Lily got bored, and decided to use her hand to gently flick water at her sister. Never one to back down, Daisy flicked back, then splashed at Lily.

"Take that!" she shouted, laughing.

Russell tried to stay out of it, but while he was watching the two duke it out, Emily decided it would be a good time to swipe at the water with her paddle, hitting Russell right in the face with a surge of water.

"You leave my boyfriend out of this, missy!" Lily said, using her own paddle to splash at Emily. She missed, hitting Daisy instead, who was already rather wet. Daisy returned fire with her paddle, soaking the both of them, and then it was a full on war, out in the middle of the lake. They carried on for the better part of fifteen minutes until they were all dripping, then Emily stopped them.

"Truce, truce!" she shouted, setting her paddle down.

The others stopped, laughing gleefully. From the back of the boat, Russell rubbed Lily's neck. Emily turned to Daisy and whispered something, smiling broadly. Then, without a word, they both climbed out of their canoe and dove into the water on opposite sides. Russell watched, curious. The water wasn't quite clear enough for him to make out what they were up to. It was pretty clear in a moment, though. As he scanned the water, their canoe started to shake, and then tip to the side, rocking back and forth. There was a great deal of splashing and shouting, and then Russell was losing his balance. They had tipped the thing over!

Russell and Lily scrambled out of the canoe as it swayed on its side, then righted itself. Russell was wet enough anyway, so it wasn't a big deal. He was treading water, laughing at Daisy and Emily as they tried to climb back in. Lily was another story. There was a steady stream of bubbles coming from around her waist as she paddled toward the canoe. She seemed to be having a much harder time keeping her head up. Then it dawned on Russell - the diapers! He swam over to her to give her a hand, helping to lift her over the side and into the canoe before getting in himself. When he was back in his seat, he looked back at Lily to find her smiling, red-faced and flustered.

"I can't believe you did that!" she shrieked at the girls. They laughed back, and started paddling away. Russell and Lily decided not to pursue them, but just to relax for a bit and catch their breath.

"I feel like I'm wearing a waterbed, Russell."

"I figured that was happening, darling. Too bad we didn't bring a change, huh?"

"Yeah, right. Oh jeez, I can hardly move in this thing!"

Russell leaned forward to kiss her, and she returned it, sliding her tongue over his lips, kissing his cheek, and neck. He reached out his arm to wrap it around her waist, and she leaned into him. They hugged tightly, and Lily whispered into his ear.

"You wouldn't believe how turned on I am right now, Russ."

"I wish I could help you out with that, without violating some public decency law."

Lily didn't say anything, she just rubbed her knees together, or tried to at least. She gave a soft sound of pleasure. Russ massaged her shoulder as Lily continued to tease herself, her overfull diapers pressing relentlessly against her sensitive folds. One of Lily's hands wandered to her nipple and she massaged herself gently, hardly aware of her surroundings. Russell looked around on the lake, but saw no other boats, no swimmers, nothing. It was just the two of them. Evidently, Daisy and Emily had found some hiding place elsewhere. He reached and massaged her other breast as the moaning picked up.

"Oh Russ..."

He teased her with his fingertips, the thin fabric carrying his touch right to the excited nerves underneath her flushed skin.

"Mmmmmhhmmm"

He circled her nipple with his finger, then squeezed gently. Her legs picked up tempo, moving more erratically, faster. Her other hand reached for him, grasping onto his arm. He squeezed her again.

"Ahhh....ahhh!"

He massaged her scalp and teased her nipple more, excited now in his own right. He loved it when she pressed boundaries like this.

"Ohh...keep going...."

He redoubled his efforts with his massage. Lily seemed to forget all sense of decency and plunged a hand into her waterlogged diaper. She was writhing all around now, legs pressed as tightly together as could be, moving back and forth. Russ pinched her nipple, and she whined in pleasure. She gave a final cry, and then slowly stopped moving, releasing her crossed legs, and removing a wet hand from the diaper. She let it trail in the water, leaning back as Russell played with her hair. He looked around again, but the horizon was still empty, thankfully.

"Well darling, I think we should probably try to find your sister and her new friend before they stray too far."

"Oh Russ, can't we just take a nap here on the lake?"

"We could do that, love, but with that diaper of yours already filled to capacity, you might sink us as we slept."

"Buzzkill."

Thanks for the comments, folks. More soggy chapters to come.

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 10:

Russell kissed her again, then took up his paddle and started them off in the direction the girls had headed. Lily gave a deep sigh, then shifted in her seat and started paddling with him. It took them a little while, but they found the girls still in their canoe, drifting behind an outcropping of trees. They looked like they were just about to start making out, or perhaps as though they had just finished. They were staring right into each other's eyes, starstruck. Lily stopped paddling and let the canoe glide slowly toward them. Russell followed suit.

When the girls heard them, they stopped what they were doing immediately, and tried to pretend as though they weren't doing anything. The look on Lily's face was a good indication that they weren't to be believed.

"Mind your own business, Lily!" Daisy said loudly.

"Hi there," said Emily, much more calm.

Lily and Russell waved.

"Hate to wreck your party, but we should probably be returning the canoes soon, unless you want to pay the late fee," said Russell

"All right, fine. We'll race you to the shore."

"You're on sis," said Lily.

Russell started turning the canoe immediately, and Lily hurried to help. In the other canoe, Daisy was rushing too, but Emily didn't seem to be in any great hurry. Even so, Lily was a little too worn out from her earlier exertions to keep the pressure on, and pretty soon Daisy's boat started to pull ahead. When they were still about a hundred feet from shore, Daisy unexpectedly jumped out of the canoe and started swimming, dragging the boat with her. Emily looked a little surprised, but didn't say anything. Russell couldn't figure it out either, but Lily grinned.

"She had to go. I've seen her pull that stunt before at camp."

"Ahhh, that makes more sense."

Lily and Russell managed to pull ahead at the last minute, and they were the first to touch sand. Russell got out first, trying to get the canoe as far in as possible, and then Lily got up awkwardly and tried to get out without falling. The massive weight of her loaded diapers was making it hard for her to balance. With all the water they had absorbed, her butt more closely resembled a beach ball than anything else. Russell's shorts were drawn taut against her diapered butt, and her front was just as bad. Emily couldn't keep her eyes off her.

Lily continued to waddle onto shore, leaving Russell to deal with the canoe. It was hard work walking in the sand, and she almost fell over twice. When she made it over to the grass, she took a seat, plopping to the ground. Daisy and Emily came next, followed by Russell.

"So before you ask, Emily, yes, I'm wearing a diaper. Two, in this case. They're not designed for swimming, as you can see."

"Sorry about that...are you incontinent?"

"Technically, no, but I'm pretty close to it. I have a genetic condition that forces me to drink lots of liquids, and so I've been wearing diapers since childhood to avoid living life from bathroom to bathroom."

"Like your sister, right?"

"Well, she's the stubborn one in the family. Too stubborn to wear diapers."

"Most of the time, anyway."

"She told you about that?"

"She hinted at it."

"She must trust you, Emily."

"Well, I'm good at keeping secrets."

"I'll try to keep that in mind," Lily said with a playful smile."

Daisy had just finished helping Russell stack the canoe, and the two of them headed over.

"I'm famished! Let's get something to eat."

"Can it wait a bit? I think I'd like to change first," said Lily, trying awkwardly to stand up. Her clothes were starting to dry, but little trickles of water continued to run down her legs. Most of it was water, in any case.

"Oh get over yourself, you big baby. We can pick something up on the way home."

Russell might've said something, but he was hungry too, so he kept quiet. Lily relented, not wanting to overrule everyone else. Daisy was delighted, and promised her sister they would be quick.

Fortunately for them, there was a taco stand on the way home, the authentic kind based in a truck. It was one of Russell's favorite places, as he loved Mexican food. Lily wasn't as big a fan, but she had to admit, this place in particular was pretty good. They had pretty much picked out what they wanted while driving over. Lily thought about staying in the car and letting the rest order for her, but she didn't want to dignify Daisy's teasing, so she got out and waited in line with the rest of them. It was painfully obvious to all but the most clueless observers what she was wearing, but the stand wasn't very crowded, and if people were talking about her, it was in Spanish anyway. Lily and Russell each ordered plates of fish tacos. Emily got a pork torta, and Daisy ordered an extra-spicy burrito, as she hated bland food. As the sisters were both out of water, they asked the woman to lend them a pitcher for the table. It took a little while to explain, but she handed it over, and about five minutes later, they stopped back at the truck for a refill, much to the woman's disbelief.

The food was good as ever, and everyone ate hungrily. Daisy started out fast, but the spice quickly got to her, and soon she was sweating profusely and drinking copious amounts of water just to cool down. Still, true to her steadfast nature, she kept going, and managed to finish her whole large plate. Emily rubbed her back a little when she finished, producing a loud, unladylike burp. Everyone laughed.

After dinner, Emily headed her separate way, and Russell was left alone with the girls. Everyone was fairly tired, so they decided to go home and take it easy, as it was already dark out. At home, they all played cards for a while, and then Russell went to read the news and follow some of his favorite blogs. The sisters stayed up for awhile, chatting away about life, other family, and then about Emily. Lily had all kinds of questions for her sister, and though Daisy was reserved at first, she opened up pretty quickly after Lily cracked open a couple of beers. Russell was tired from the day's work, so he came in to offer Lily a change before he turned in. She gratefully accepted, and once she was dry again, she went back to keep chatting with her sister. Russell woke up later that night to the familiar sound of Lily's crinkling, and then the warmth of her soft hand on his cheek. She kissed him twice, then pulled the covers close and snuggled up next to him. He was fast asleep soon after.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, folks. Better late than never, right?

Daisy's Spring Break

Part 11:

Tuesday morning began much like Monday, but this time, Daisy wasn't there to greet them at the breakfast table. Rather, she was fast asleep in the changing room. Lily badly needed a change, so snuck in to get a few fresh diapers for the day, and while she was there, she decided to check on her sister. Daisy was only half-covered with a comforter anyway, so Daisy lifted it up to peek while she was recovering her sister. The formerly white night diaper was stained a deep yellow, and puffed out rather dramatically. Daisy was really giving Lily a run for her money. She smiled to herself, and headed back out to pester Russell for help with one of the new diapers.

The workday was another dull one, but Russell spent the afternoon playing a book on tape, as there weren't any customers around to complain. Lily, probably trying to make things interesting, neglected to change herself until she was long past due. She had to try to hold herself as she ran across the small strip mall to get to the bathroom, leaking all the way. Mr. Davies was jaded to displays like these by this point, but it didn't stop him from staring. Russell didn't say anything. "Let him dream," he thought.

When 5pm rolled around, the couple headed back home, and found that Emily had come over, and the girls were waiting for them.

"Now don't take this the wrong way, guys, but Emily and I had a little talk, and we decided that it would be a good idea to push your boundaries a bit, so Emily brought over a surprise."

On cue, Emily pulled out from behind her back a cute little glass pipe and a small bag of weed.

Russell, remembering his college days, put on a big smile. Lily had never smoked before, so she was genuinely surprised. She knew her sister was a bit of a hippie, but this?

"Don't worry, Lily, Daisy is a newbie too," Emily said. It was almost eerie how well she seemed to be able to read everyone. "Russell, would this be your first time?"

Lily gave him a skeptical look, and Russell lightly shook his head, smiling.

"Good. Perhaps you'd like to demonstrate for us?"

Russell didn't want to be disrespectful to his guest, so he took the proferred pipe and lighter, and took a little hit. He resisted the urge to cough, though it wasn't easy. After exhaling, he passed the pipe to his girlfriend, who still wore a look of skepticism.

"It's easy, dear, just suck it in, hold it, and blow it out. I'll even light it for you."

Lily would try anything once, and so she couldn't say no. She gingerly put the pipe to her lips, and sucked in a tiny amount of air. It smelled like burnt tea to her, but she tried to ignore it. Russell smiled at her, held the lighter to the bowl, and flicked it on. Lily sucked in more air, and then suddenly she tasted smoke in her mouth. She stopped sucking in immediately and put the pipe on the table, trying to keep from coughing. It was no use, and pretty soon she was gasping for breath. Russell and Emily had a little laugh at her expense, but Daisy kept quiet, knowing she would be next. She picked the pipe up, and this time Emily was on lighter duty. She did her best to take a little hit, and managed to hack only a couple of times. When it came time for Emily's turn, she took a large drag, held it for a moment, then started blowing little smoke rings in Daisy's direction. Daisy was flattered, and caught a few on her finger. The pipe went around again a couple of times until it was dead, and then Emily pulled out her other surprise - the new Will Ferrell movie on DVD. Ordinarily Russell and Lily would have scoffed at the idea, but they were both a little more out of it than usual, so they just nodded and giggled at the suggestion. Emily set up the movie while Daisy played with her hair, completely distracted. The three of them giggled at each other, and then after what seemed like an hour, Emily called them in to watch the movie.

The girls, out of habit, had their water bottles within easy reach, and within minutes, both were drinking deeply to ward off the effects of drymouth. Daisy ended up smoking a lot more than her sister, and at her small size, she was easily affected. She drank more water than any of them, and before the opening credits could even finish rolling, she found her self squirming with an urgent need to go pee.

"You okay there, Daisy," asked Emily sweetly.

"Just gotta pee...all that water, you know?"

"Sure, you go ahead, and we'll pause."

"Thanks Em, " Daisy said, getting up slowly and testing her balance. It took about twice as long for her to make it to the bathroom and back, but she did successful stave off an accident, so she was happy. Even so, almost as soon as she got back on the couch, she felt like she needed to go again. She tried to ignore it and watch the movie, but it was way too funny under the circumstances, and after a particularly good joke, she had to clutch herself like a little girl to keep from losing it all over the couch. On her way to the bathroom, she detoured to the changing room to slip into a diaper. No sense in interrupting the movie, she thought.

When she came crinkling back in, nobody said a word. Nobody was really in any kind of shape to be paying attention to her underwear anyway, so it was just as well. Daisy sat back on the couch, put an arm around Emily's shoulder, and got settled to relax and enjoy the rest of the movie without interruptions. Midway through, Lily got the bright idea to order a delivery of Chinese food, and everyone soon agreed with her. Each person picked a dish, and then they ordered cream cheese wontons on top of it all. The restaurant was quick, and the food arrived even before the movie ended. They gorged themselves between laughs for the rest of it, then sat in a stupefied daze and watched the nature channel for much of the rest of the evening. Neither Daisy nor Lily budged from the couch the entire night. Meanwhile, Emily and Russell took turns using the bathroom, as they were each drinking plenty of fluids.

It was decided that driving would be a bad idea, and the couple invited Emily to stay the night. She graciously accepted, and being polite, started to prepare a spot for herself on the couch. Lily, meanwhile, went straight to her room, but left the door open a crack. Later, when Russell got up for a glass of water in the middle of the night, Emily was nowhere to be found in the living room, and Daisy's door was shut. "Young love," he mused to himself, recovering, but still a little cloudy. When he returned to bed with his water, Lily sat up and stole it, downing the entire glass. She then clumsily pulled Russell into bed, wrapped him up in her arms, and they cuddled quietly until sound asleep. Their dreams were wild and bizarre.