LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lexington, Ky

UkyGuy

Hey, I'm a guy who lives in Lexington in I guess what you would call "downtown" (at least, as much downtown as Lexington gets!). I'm a full-time student at UK and work on the side. I've been into diapers for at least a few years now--I don't honestly know if I fall into the AB category yet, but only because I haven't met the right girl who was into it, so I'm not ruling it out. I'm totally new to the whole meet-people-over-the-internet thing, and I'm looking to chat or meet up with anyone in the area who could help me explore this lifestyle a little more.

I've seen a lot of people on the board who live in my area, and I just wanted to let them know that I may be open to hosting events for those who are interested. Meeting in groups is a much safer atmosphere than meeting one-on-one (and everyone loves a party, right?). If you'd be interested in something like this, let me know, but, like I said, though--I'm new, so I'd like to get to some of you first!

• 2 weeks later...

Go Big Blue!!! lol, was just cruising the boards and saw my home town...well present town. I go to UK as well, though not as long as you prolly had. And I like your idea of meeting people in the area, im kinda excited about knowing im not the only one here! If you could ever find a few people or w/e, I'd definitaly be up to a get together. Booze could flow and we wouldnt even have to for a line for the bathroom! lol

It's good to see that this shot-in-the-dark post has had some positive effects on more than just me.

Actually, I'm a transfer student; I've only been here a little over a year so far, but it's been nothing but good times. And yeah, I know there's more people out there - finding them is the challenging part. I like your thinking already and, for the record, I have what you might call the perfect party place for such an occasion. If you're an avid New Year's Eve partier, you might have actually been to my place before.

True, finding the rest of us would be like near impossible unless they happened upons this as well. Someone needs to make a ABDL pride symbol or something, though im pretty confident that i would be to afraid to fly it, lol. I could have possibly made it over there, but unless something went down before like 11 i would a totally forgot it...far to many jager bombs....

• 1 year later...