LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

:( Ok, so some of you have read my posts and know me but.. I'm feeling sad tonight. I "had" a net mommy on another site and she would write to me frequently. Very loving, mommy like letters, and I LOVED IT. And she did too. Of course I always responded. I wuvv her.. But, heres my problem, I have written back 4 times and haven't heard back from her. Now, I am sweet, and NEVER offended her in any way. I know she was online recently but never wrote me back. I miss her sooo much. but I think I may have to find another mommy. I know that sounds harsh, but what do I do? The wittle bitty baby in me needs a mommy..and I think I lost mine..its been a month now.. any mommies need a baby? I pwomise I'm sweet :blush:

*baby matthew cries himself to sleep*

Mommies, pwease help!!

Ok, I'm not an AB, thus I don't understand many things about it...

but relationships are what they are..

I've never been into online dating... tried it twice and I didn't like the resulting one-night stands a bit... I mean it was fun to try, but I prefer the "old school" personal way of getting to know other people, at least when it comes to a relationship of any kind.

now, you've written a few times, you may write once more and ask for an explanation, do so in a sincere adult way... if you don't get a response, well nothing much you can do about it.

I suggest however that you put back the primary objective on finding a "mommy" and try to find just someone you love / like... and maybe if trust is there and things go well the "mommy" part comes too... but I have found, albeit it is for sure not general "wisdom" that when it comes to searching a "partner" that when you are too specific about what you're looking for, then you most likely will not succeed to find it. be "open minded" and see what happens...

at least in "real life" you should get an answer whether someone wants something too or not really.

but again, I'm not you, I have different "needs" & "wishes" and most likely a very different way to live. so take it for what it's worth: just my 2-cents ;)

Eric raised a very good point: "Olde School" ways of meeting people still prevail in this world. Sure, the internet has become an indispensable tool for communicating, but a very poor application for such a tool is forming personal relationships.

Your best bet is to go out and be yourself (really, it's true!) Do not hide behind your keyboard -- your voice is just as much a part of your soul as your thoughts, for without either, your beauty is trapped in flesh.

It also sounds like you got really attached to someone in a short period of time, without really knowing them, simply because they were giving you what you sought. Don't let things like being an AB cloud your relationship judgment; your life can enter a spiral quicker than you'd like! And it's not good for your heart, either.

Find a good way to meet quality women in your area, or even in the next town over. Network. The more people you know, the more friends you're going to meet, and the next one just might be the Mommy you're looking for.

Let me put it to you this way: If I went hunting for cougs with purple fur (I have yet to make my Technicolor Pimpcoat) I'd come back emptyhanded every time. BUT, if I found a cougar to hold still while I give it a make over and I ask nicely to dye its fur purple, I'm sure gonna be closer to showing my true colors.

Good luck!

Ok, update, but, jeez, I can't say it enough. This group is unbelievable. Thank you to both responses. And your right. Its a different relationship. BUT, shes back. I won't get personal about her reasons, thats her business. Its not even that we get deep, deep, deep, its just that 'mommy loves you' thing and all the things that go with it. so alls good there for now. :thumbsup:

I wanna get back to this group, I am blown away by the TRUE compassion here. When a 30+ year old can have a true bout of depression over losing a mommy hes never met, but loves, and have people FEEL for you and offer support... wow. This board can never go away. Honestly, I was afraid to read the responses. Why? you know why.. some of you must feel at times that there is know one to turn to. I have MANY people very close to me who do not know me. they think they do, and I let them think they do, but they don't. So, when somebody (like my wuvving mommy) comes along, who gives you everything you've tried to deny or just plain hidden, and loves it and excepts it..I can't put in words, but I KNOW many of you completely know what I'm saying. She may be reading this, I don't know, over 100 people have, thats a little freaky but, TO ALL YOU GUESTS, APPRECIATE WHAT YOUR LEARNING!! and if your not with us, quit reading...

bottom line, I appreciate this group alot. I read everything posted here. And have contributed a bit myself.

LONG LIVE DAILY DIAPERS!!

Wubs to all,

Baby Matthew