LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• The diaper was unfortunately taped up good. Anya had made sure of that! She was stuck sitting in her own pee! Not to mention, the poor baby was now on the floor, which was even less comfy than the small crib! What would the girl do?! Maybe if she screamed loud enough, her mommy would wake up? 
    • Thrilled? Why? Dahlia had seen such reactions out of Francine numerous times at this point but even still, she could never understand it. But a blast of air made it clear that Dahlia didn’t really have time to think about such things. 
    • Kathrine cried as her diaper swelled and ballooned in order to contain everything the baby needed to get out of her system. But the time she was done, it sagged between her knees. Impressive for a first time! Not thinking straight, she cried and she tried to take it off, hating the sudden warmness of her now wet diaper. 
    • Francine smiled and lifted her chin. "Come on... You're just a little baby. Nobody will be mad with just a cute little angel if she uses her diaper... I'll be thrilled!" She promised. "And as soon as you go, we'll get you to eat a nice meal!" She said and continued gently massaging the girl's lower belly.
    • I don't see you dipping in and out of 24/7 life as a problem.  I think it's normal and probably sensible to engage in a bit of "try before you buy". I started bouts of 24/7 back in early December 2018.  At the end of 2018, I went 24/7 for a little over 2 months before coming back out of diapers (which was fairly inconvenient for the first few days). I missed them. At the start of April 2019 I went back into diapers and stayed in them.  I'm still diapered today.  I've no regrets about my early/temporary forays into living diapered. A word of warning though:  I too imagined I was catapulting into incontinence in those early days but in hindsight, it was a combination of optimism and being acutely sensitive to fairly minor physiological changes.  In reality I think not that much changed for quite a long time. Even today, whilst I'm probably "diaper dependent" somewhat during the day and I am now an intermittent bedwetter, I still don't regard myself as incontinent.