LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I would doubt their system involves a physical test at all, but rather a theoretical calculation about the maximum absorption per gram of SAP. 
    • I suspect less “accident” and more stupidity or at least a lack of experience and not thinking of the consequences.  My friend and I also had fun doing ricochet shots around the basement of his house.  We tried shots into the corner going two or three walls.  Sometimes the BB came close to coming back to where it started from.
    • This is a little more extreme, so if you don't like poop and spankings... Chapter 15 We finished our bottles and two more appeared. Paula chatted with David. It became apparent that David was on the payroll, but Paula hadn’t been in the UK recently so they’d not caught up. They were clearly being discrete in terms of who was the rich guy behind all of this and what they do, but there were plenty of bits and bobs of everyday trivia they were happy to go over. It was interesting that Simon and I at this point were just being treated like real babies. They kept an eye on us, made sure we were content and protected, but we had nothing to offer the two adults having a conversation. It was baby meal time. Milk, rusks and little jars of baby food. It really wasn’t a patch on the Savoy, I have to say. After what seemed like quite a while, Paula spoke to me. “We have to go out for a while. I’ve arranged a sitter for you. She believes you have a mental age of two. You’re to maintain this role throughout. I don’t want to have to explain this situation to her because you’ve let me down - do you understand?” “Yes Mama” “Also, I’m leaving a baby’s potty. She will try to get you to use the potty at some point but you are absolutely not to do so. You use your nappies. Am I clear?” Yes Mama” “Good. Simon - you go and get ready. Leave your nappy on under your clothes.” “Yes Mama” She then dressed me in clothes that looked childish without being too obviously babyish. My skirt was sweet and pretty short. “This makes any nappy changes a bit easier, Baby” When she finished she stood back and looked at me with affection. “Come with me, Baby Louise.” She took me by the hand and led me into the living room. The oversized push chair was in the room. Looking at it in this new light, as a disabled young woman with the mental age of a toddler, the pushchair could easily have passed without comment in public. I was placed on a rug in the middle of the room and given some cuddly toys to play with. A dummy was pushed into my mouth. David and Simon had just reappeared when the door bell rang. David went off to answer it. An attractive woman, probably about 35. Blond hair, slim but with a big bosom. “This is Diane, sweetheart. She’s going to look after you this evening.” “Has she been fed?” Diane asked. “Yes, but there’s a pack of rusks in the kitchen. There’s also juice in the fridge - use the sippy-cups because she’ll make a mess otherwise. Her potty is just over there” she said, pointing at a pink plastic potty next to a sofa, “I try to sit her on it for a few minutes, but it’s a slow process. She has almost no vocabulary, but she can say ‘poo’ and ‘weewee’, although always after the act, which isn’t much help” “This is all fine.” “Excellent.  There’s wine in the kitchen - help yourself to snacks. If you’ve got stuff you want to be doing, just put Cbeebies on the TV, that normally keeps her quiet. As does the dummy. You’ve got my number if you need anything.” “I’m sure we’ll be fine, won’t we Louise?” I looked across like a shy rabbit and cuddled my teddy. I was genuinely nervous about this. Oddly, it was like seeing your family leave as a child when Paula and the others left. I was on my own with a strange woman who saw me as a big toddler and apparently has no idea what’s going on here. She came over to me and squatted on the floor beside me. “Your a pretty little thing, aren’t you sweetie?” I looked at her, sucking my dummy and cuddling my teddy. “Let’s check your nappy” She lifted my skirt and pulled out the back of the nappy, looking to see if there was any poop in there. This was an odd feeling. Satisfied, she turned me and put a couple of fingers in to the front of my nappy to see if I’d peed. I suspect I was a bit wide-eyed by this point. “I’m going to take your nappy off and put you on the potty, sweetie” She lay me back on the floor, undid the tapes and lifted me off the nappy. She then stood up and took both my hands, picking me up and walking me across to the potty, where she sat me down. “Now, you be a good girl and use the potty for me” she said as she retired to the sofa and picked up her iPhone. This was crazy! Sat exposed on a baby’s potty sucking a dummy and cuddling a teddy bear. It was kinda hot. I was in the complete control of this attractive woman who just saw me as a helpless toddler. A few minutes passed and the potty was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. It wasn’t just the potty making ridges in my arse, though. I needed to pee. Badly. I also needed to poop. I wasn’t sure whether it was the castor oil or perhaps Paula had added something to my milk, but it was certainly going to be uncomfortable to hold it. I knew I couldn’t go on the potty - I was given clear instructions - which would’ve been embarrassing enough, but the thought of dirtying my nappy for a stranger to deal with was awkward to say the least. I really didn’t know whether this was all part of Paula’s grand plan or I was just unlucky with my bodily functions being a bit wayward. Diane stirred from her position on the sofa. “Have you been a good girl and used the potty?” She asked as she walked over to me. I sat on the potty, keeping dumb. ”Nothing. Bad girl. You’d better not mess your nappy now, you little brat.” I was a little surprised at Diane’s tone. She was a little rough in taking me off the potty and putting my nappy on, but I really wasn’t expecting a hard slap to my backside when she’d finished. The shock and the desperate state of my bladder was too much for me. I peed. “What the hell are you doing? You’ve just spent fifteen minutes sitting on that potty and now you pee? After I put you in a nappy? You little bitch.” She grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me across to the sofa where she lay me across her lap with my bum in the air. The spanking was firm and vigorous. I burst into tears, my dummy dropped from my mouth. I was shocked even though I’d had many spankings in my time, this was different somehow. What was worse was that my tummy was being pushed down onto Diane’s leg. This external pressure combined with what was now an incredible need to poop. Maybe if I had been allowed to sit quietly on the rug cuddling my teddy I’d have been able to keep my nappy clean until Mummy… I mean Paula… came home. “Mama…” I cried. “Poopoo” “Don’t. You. Dare.” Diane punctuated each word with harder smacks on the seat of my nappy. It had the opposite effect to that clearly desired by my babysitter. My bowels emptied noisily into my nappy. “YOU FILTHY LITTLE COW” Diane screamed at me as she pummelled my backside, spreading the mess throughout my nappy. Then she stopped. I was still sobbing as she grabbed my hair and tugged me off her lap and onto my knees on the floor. “STAY THERE” Seeing my dummy lying on the floor I grabbed it and started to suckle. Something had changed in me and I needed it, needed the comfort. Diane returned with a changing mat. I assumed, not unreasonably, that she was going to change my nappy. She roughly positioned me on the mat and started to untape my nappy. “You could have gone on the potty, but had to wait until you had your nappy on. I know you’re an overgrown two-year old, but even toddlers can go on the potty. You  must like having a dirty nappy, you filthy little tramp” She opened my nappy and looked down at my hairless cunt and the poop under my arse. “If you like sitting in shit in your nappy, then I can help” With that she pulled her knickers down, hitched up her skirt and squatted over my exposed vulva with her backside facing me. She grabbed my knees to keep my legs in position and pooped. I couldn’t believe this was happening. This was right out there even as a scenario in my professional practice, but here with this woman who’s supposed to be babysitting me… The poop was firm and coiled as it landed on my cunt. As soon as she’d finished, and as cool as you like, she reached across for some baby wipes, cleaned her arse and then stood up to readjust her knickers and skirt. She looked down at me with a little smile. “You like poopoo baby? You like poopoo in your nappy? Good.” She then knelt down and pulled the front of the nappy up and into position, covering her pile of shit. I could feel it squidge as she tightened the nappy and taped it up. And then she pushed the front of my nappy down and rubbed it around. "There you go, you lucky girl.” She gave me my teddy and stood up, taking my hand and pulling me into a seated position, forcing my own poop up to meet with hers in the front of my nappy. “I’ll get you some juice, baby” She went off into the kitchen leaving me to ponder what had happened and what was coming next. I was confused and clueless. There was the smell, of course. Fortunately I am used to the smell of poop. I’ve had to deal with punters’ and my own poop on a fairly regular basis. It’s also difficult to distinguish the smell of your own poop from that of another when it’s emanating from your nappy. Diane came back into the room with a sippy-cup. “Here you go little girl, a nice drink of orange juice mixed with my very own pee”. She took my dummy from my mouth and replaced it with the sippy-cup.  I knew the rules. I couldn’t let on that I understood what she’d just said without going against Paula’s explicit instructions. I had to assume that she thought I didn’t know what was happening here - she’d put the orange juice in with the pee so that I’d not notice the unpleasant flavour ensuring that I’d just drink it. I couldn’t see any way round it. I sucked and drank. There was a taste of pee - maybe I wouldn’t have noticed if she’d not told me, but it was definitely there. I drank it like I was a dumb baby that didn’t understand what was happening to her. As I drank she started to rub the front of my nappy with her foot. As I finished my sippy-cup, she held me tightly from behind and rocked me backwards and forwards and from side to side. The feeling of poop in my nappy was one that I’d got pretty familiar with over the last day or so, but she certainly wanted to make sure that I was properly coated in excrement. “Oh, hold on a sec.” She disappeared to the kitchen, returning quickly with what seemed to be a jug of pee. “Why waste the rest of this piss?” She said, gathering my skirt out of the way and then pulling the back of my nappy out before pouring the piss down over my arse. “Good girl”, she laughed, as she patted my bottom through the now totally soaked nappy. “Let’s take a few photos of you sat there in your filthy nappy” She placed my dummy back in my mouth and stepped back to take some shots of me from the front, rear and side. She then put me on my belly so she could take photos of the bottom of my nappy. I could only go along with it. She was making it like a game so that the girl with the intellectual capacity of a two-year old wouldn’t get upset. She played with me for a little while before deciding to change my nappy. I didn’t know whether it was because she was expecting Paula and the others to be back or just because she was fed up with the smell, but I was glad to be out of that nappy. The rest of the time passed without event. I was so pleased to hear the door opening. Paula came in with Simon, David wasn’t with them. Paula came straight over and hugged me. “I love you sweetheart, did you miss us?” “Mama” I replied, in my best child-like voice. Simon came over and kissed me on the top of my head. Of course, I wanted to tell them everything that had happened, but Paula suggested Diane stopped for a glass of wine. I was sat on the rug unable to say anything, playing my role. After a few minutes David returned. A while later Diane said she’d have to be off. Paula suggested David run her home, which she seemed pleased to accept. I was relieved to hear the door close behind them.  
    • When you "pee" your diaper what do you call it? Wetting, tinkling, peeing or something else? I tell my wife I am tinkling, tinkled, wetting or wetted. I never say peeing. To me peeing is to grownup.