LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• My idea for this actual story is that Macy is an adult, telling all of us her childhood experiences with diapers.  So in a sense, it is almost like Macy is walking us through all of her memories.   Yes.  Macy's mother is none too happy is having her daughter go back to diapers during the day.  While she never mastered night time potty training, this is definitely a step backward for her. As far as handling her own diaper changes, I think that almost five years old is too young to trust a child to do something like this.  At the very earliest, a child can be trusted at five to shower by themselves.  Perhaps the wet ones would be easy, but the very messy ones would be challenging for a five-year-old to manage. We as we can see, Macy is definitely neurodivergant in her desires to want to wear diapers instead of using the potty.  We could also say that her irrational fear of the potty would have something to do with this as well. I think it will be interesting in seeing how the mother handles the repercussions in putting Macy back in diapers.  With there being Phoebe, she now has two girls to change...
    • The young boy trailed behind his aunt as they made their way to the parking lot. He couldn't help but be taken aback by how casually the men, even the adults, were dressed in childlike attire. He had heard from his mom and also from their frequent visits to the Gorian Cultural Center that this was deemed normal in the Gorian princedom, but he never truly grasped the reality of it until now. "N-n-no way! Ev-v-veryth-th-thing's f-f-fine," the little boy reassured his aunt, giving his stuffed doggie a tight hug before obediently following her to the car.
    • Treasures (or according to my wife hoarding lol)
    • For the onesie wicking, I have that  happen a lot.  Usually it stays in the crotch area and doesn't wick up the front much. Most of the time I am able to change my diaper and leave the onesie on.  The wet spot is noticeable on the onesie but, if I catch it soon enough, doesn't soak through to my shorts or pants. I don't have that same trust with a diaper not leaking if I wet it while in bed.  Only one diaper seemed to handle the flood while laying down and I haven't had the courage to try it with a different brand.  Plastic or rubber pants seem to leak out of the gap at the small of my back.