LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Pretty impressive finding a place a native hasn't been, even if Beth is from out of town. At least since her rebirth. They predicted wrong, it isn't someone coming to try and forcefully adopt Carly or Beth but someone calling Little Protective Services because of the blatant abuse. "Just look! They ordered one of the spiciest burgers on the menu and they're forcing that poor Little to eat it! Poor brave boy, enduring that without a tear. I hope they lock you fiends up for a hundred years!" Uh oh. The shakes got tested, but not the burger. Danger! Danger Will Robinson! I mean Carly! Danger Carly! Danger! "Here's my college ID." "Scanning ID, beep, boop. ID appears valid, but you are clearly under 12. Please remain here while I call the police to report ID fraud." Remember, automating social interactions merely automates the biases (whether intentional conscious biases or unconscious biases) that the programmers and input material have. If I was ever offered the chance to travel there I think I'd want to first take some chemistry classes and memorize the chemical formulas for capsaicin, allicin (the raw garlic & onion chemical), and a few of the recreational nitrogen baring energetic chemical compounds . In particular memorizing everything on Derek Lowe's Things I Will Not Work With list (blog posts with such entertaining titles as Sand Wont Save You This Time for Chlorine Trifluoride which will cheerfully set the sand in your laboratory safety sand buckets on fire, or put another way a chemical that the bloody Nazi's considered using for self igniting flamethrowers only to say, "Nope. Nope! NOPE! Let's all just slowly back away, leave the building, and never return." And those were folks who used nearly pure hydrogen peroxide as an oxidizer in manned rocket powered aircraft and what pure hydrogen peroxide will do to flesh is nightmare fuel, seriously if you are foolish enough to look it up don't look at any pictures). Because at a certain point you say, "We can either come to an agreement on your behaving better or we can see how much C2N14 your laboratory equipment can manufacture before it becomes energetically offended by any other matter existing within its vicinity. Well, that's if the dioxygen difluoride doesn't get us first." Any chemistry nerds who didn't flee the building upon mention of the first will surely flee the city upon hearing the second. (C2N14 is so sensitive that the folks who published a paper about it a few years back found the amount of force needed to make it explode was less than their lab grade measuring gear was capable of measuring, while FOOF has become to go to cute named but horrible, terrible, no good chemical for people who want to put such a thing in their stories.)
    • There was an incredibly well written Harry Potter fanfic called "Matters of Magic and Dealing with diapers"/"Hermione Granger is Toilet Trained!" but sadly it seems to have vanished without trace.   Apart from that I'm struggling, sorry.
    • https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c3geym0v6elo.amp   Yep, she thinks she's above the law.
    • I agree that the news was broken pretty hard to Will.  My thought process on this was that Will's parents and the doctors did discuss the best ways to break the news to him and thought that ripping the bandaid off was the best option since it would not take long after waking up for him to figure out that there was something very different about his body and not just his size.  One of the reasons that Will broke down in chapter 9 was due to not knowing what was happening to him and thinking that it may be fatal. His parents thought that him knowing the end result and it not being fatal was the lesser of the two evils. Either way, I think that there is pros and cons on how to handle the situation best.