LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Get ready for a messy divorce.
    • I agree with you there. While resolving the conflict between a protagonist and the antagonist/"villain" with a happy ending too quickly just ends the story and results in a too short, and boring story, the opposite is also a problem. If the protagonist has no more "fight" like you said, then it also ends up uneventful in the opposite way. I completely agree with you that "the embarrassment and struggle is what makes it fun."
    • im big but i wish it was baby sized. i like when people point out how its wasted on a diaper baby like me =(
    • Totally agree.  Excellent point.   I'm not opposed to building some suspense up to it.   I'm just not sure (knowing Les' pattern of storytelling) that Jason would put up any resistance after a certain point.  His characters tend to lean into the babying in a lot of cases.   I guess I was just advocating for Jason to hang onto SOME of his privileges.  I love the premise of diapering a bratty teen that clearly needs a little help with his "little problem" and embarrassing him a little.   There's just a limit for me where I just lose interest if the diapered boy becomes too much of a baby.  (unless he was a dl and it was what he wanted from the start.  Jason CLEARLY didn't want this.  lol)  At that point, I usually lose interest, but again...  that's me!  I don't speak for others and probably not for the majority.  Everyone here deserves to enjoy their stories and Les deserves to be his own writer. The embarrassment and struggle is what makes it fun, for me, and if the main character becomes a full blown baby in a teens body, both are gone and it just feels like an empty conclusion.