LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• More often while home I am given a baby bottle for drinking during meals and before or after diaper changes.   A funny thing happened the other day.  My wife went to get a baby bottle and it was filled with water.  When she grabbed it from the refrigerator the water was frozen. It was not in the freezer but the refrigerator.   Amway she filled another bottle with water and I drink i from that bottle.    
    • From the top of the stairs a tall woman watched the Police car drive off without the person who she had seen evade them and hide between the house and garage where the vegetation was overgrown. Perhaps tonight her dream of a new baby would finally come true and the one she had been caring for over many years would be allowed to progress from the infant to toddler stage, all it would take was for another young woman or nosy teen to come into her house uninvited, if the girl she had seen evaded the cops found the key under the mat and got nosy, that was ll she needed. Twenty years, it had been twenty years since her last young woman had made that mistake and now could feel it, almost as if the air was electric, then click, the sound of a lock turning following by the creaking of the front door. Finally after twenty years, the longest she had ever had to wait for a new baby, would she be rewarded? Casting her eyes down the stairs a shadow could now be seen, then footsteps on the polished wood of the floor. She had been patient, too patient and now it was time for her prize.
    • Looks like the diaper throwing aggressor had to move out.  Serves him right unless it was caused my a reaction to meds he was taking.  Per the photo of him, doubtful.  Looks like he is reaping the results for the life he has chosen.  Either way, I would not want to get hit anywhere with a used adult diaper!
    • Really?  She has to ask?  I would just assume in your case.  LOL!
    • You can get zero sugar Gatorade.  When I was sick with a stomach virus a month and a half ago I was also vomiting and having the liquid coming out my butt every hour and a half (and a couple times in my pants when I was not diapered).  I was told at the clinic to drink Gatorade and replace the electrolytes and fluid.  It still came rushing out my butt but at least the electrolytes may have helped for the short time they were in me.  Zero Sugar Gatorade.