LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Some of my favorite experiences have been when I’m clenching and struggling to hold it and getting home and putting on a diaper and just as I get it fastened, exploding poop and pee into my diaper and relishing the sensations as I fill and soak my diaper. Alas that doesn’t really happen anymore because I’m diapered 24/7/365.  But I did enjoy some of the times that I really needed to pee and I didn’t quite make it and ended up at least partially if not completely peeing my pants (because I believe that every time I pee my pants it just proves that I need to wear diapers.    I used to pee my pants almost every night coming home from the bar just to prove that I needed to be in diapers. 
    • So I treated myself to a pack of Tena Ultima (plastic backed). I put one on this morning before my morning wee and I had forgotten how great they felt. It took my morning wee with ease and I had a cup of tea and my health drink, and got ready to go into town swimming and run some errands. It is about a 25 minute walk into the town centre and the bulge of the Ultima under my skirt felt fantastic. I wet a lot more while walking in to town so by the time i got to the pool it was so full, fit to burst, and felt heavenly!! My bum must have looked huge. It felt glorious. After my swim I put a Tena Maxi on and wet it almost straight away (my nappies never stay dry for long). The only thing, I think, that could have made this morning better would have been having a mummy / auntie / nanny to change my nappy for me. Happy me
    • In a tender tone, Samantha exclaimed, "Absolutely, honey!" Her voice mirrored the one she would adopt when conversing with a three-year-old. "Dear, would you like to play with the dolphin and the little turtle? They said earlier that they would like to be your friends."    As she said this, she gently used a sponge shaped like a pink rabbit face to soap the girl's back and chest.
    • My Aww So Cute diaper this morning is wet, messy, warm, squishy, while I sit here with a substantial firm poopie that is flattening while I sit here drinking coffee, enjoying the wonderful emotional and physical sensations from wetting and going potty in my morning diaper. I am actually going out for a jog in my wet and messy diaper. By the time I get back I will definitely be ready for a diapee change and clean up. I don't mind cleaning up after I messed my diaper, only takes me a few minutes. Enjoying a wet and messy diaper is one of the simple pleasures of life. Like the Charmin commercial. "Everyone goes, why not enjoy the go." There is also a Pampers commercial for a new diaper to prevent diaper blowouts that has facial expressions of pleasure and relief as the baby messes their diaper. They know and I know just how pleasurable it is to relax, feel my poopie fill my diaper, feel the warmth, the pressure release from the colon, my poopie settling in my diapee, and then the solitude of the early morning in my wet and messy diaper. If I had any wishes, it would be to mess my diaper whenever and wherever I am, like I do with wetting, but social courtesy prevails to not subject an unwilling person to any odor that may emanate from my poopie diaper. Going poopie in my diapee is so intensely pleasurable that I just had a dry orgasm with my body shivering in pleasure. ahhhhh!
    • A nice wet and messy Aww So Cute diaper this morning.