LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• James was eating dinner with his mom then all sudden Gaga 
    • YAY! MASSIVE double chapter dump! And I loved every second of reading it! And now we get to wait excitedly for Dawn and James' first Daddy-Daughter Day! Excellent work as always!
    • I'm barely managing to work part time and making so little money that things will be rough.  Eventually I'll turn things around, but right now I'm out of moves and extremely exhausted. For a very long time, I worked pretty much as Many hours as I could stand to actually work. These days I typically work 3 shifts a week, and they only range from 3-5 hours each shift (typically) so let's just say even at a high hourly wage I'm barely staying afloat. It especially doesn't help that everything seems to rise about 40% in price amidst an actual 8% inflation Rate, making everyone actually Poorer and Poorer. More on the Job though. They dont really seem to care if i complain and actively seem to keep giving me the Worst tasks.  There's nowhere I can really go, nothing I can do, and I'm tired of feeling dead tired every time I get 3 or 4 hours of work in; since it's a heavy lifting job and it pushes my Muscles to and probably beyond their limit. I'm tired of chronic pain.
    • Actually the 2nd anniversary... been posting this one for a couple years now! At this point I'm just hoping to wrap it up next year! (Wasn't planning on the last 2 months of stress and extra work I've been dealing with!) Maybe I can be talked into a bonus on its second birthday party...? We'll see!   🤣
    • Bit long in the presentation part,but a good finish