LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• No potty regret this morning, to the contrary, messy celebration in my wet and poopie Attends Premier diaper this morning. Waiting for coffee to finish brewing so that I can enjoy a hot cup of coffee with my wet, warm, squishy poopie diapee.
    • Mission Improbable (Part 10 of 13)   Tracy closed her office door behind her and kicked off her shoes. She put the yellow diaper bag on her desk and went to her bedroom to grab a smaller overnight bag. She put the more nondescript, less eye-wateringly yellow bag next to the diaper bag and began transferring the contents from one to the other.   Tracy looked at the smaller bag and considered leaving some of the diapers behind, but decided against it. It was just safer to have all of them in one place, where she could keep an eye on them. After all, if Mrs Novak's people had broken into her office once, they could do it again. And besides, it wasn't like she would need a lot of extra clothes. It was only one night.   Once the diapers were packed, Tracy added a t-shirt and some underwear on top, along with her toothbrush; neither of which were liable to see much use, but she reasoned that it was better to be safe than sorry.   Next, she went back to the bedroom, finding a full set of clean clothes and laid them out on the bed. Tracy looked at the outfit she had assembled for a moment. Then she switched out the t-shirt with the nerdy-looking donkey with a plain black one.   Much better. I don't need to advertise I'm a smartass.   Tracy lowered the blinds and made sure she couldn't be seen from the outside. She peeled off her t-shirt and dropped it to the floor. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her thighs. Sitting down on the bed, Tracy pulled the jeans and socks off.   Tracy rose, standing in the middle of the small room, wearing only her diaper. She stretched, reaching for the ceiling. Then she bent down and tried to touch her toes. She didn't succeed, but then again, she never did. Finally she looked over her left shoulder, and then the right; feeling, more than hearing the crunching sound in her neck.   "OK, shower," Tracy said to the empty room. Her stomach rumbled. "Shower. And then some food."   The water poured down on Tracy's head, plastering her hair to her skull and rinsing out the day's sweat and grime. The water pressure wasn't great, but it got the job done. She had been tempted to wear her diapers in the shower, just to see how much she could make them swell with absorbed water. However, she had decided against it since she didn't want to have to sneak a dripping bag to the garbage in the alley next to her building.   After having washed everywhere, Tracy turned off the water and grabbed the shaving cream. She shook the can and squirted out way more foam than she needed. Wasting no time, she spread the foam out to cover her crotch and give herself a pair of white foam panties. Looking at her reflection in the mirror across the room, she couldn't help smiling.   With all this whipped cream, all that's missing is a red cherry.   The razor made short work of Tracy's sparse stubble. It wasn't like she had an abundance of hair there to begin with, but she still liked how it felt when it was completely bare. And the fact that Kat had told her she liked the way it looked didn't hurt either.   Tracy turned the water back on again and watched as the remains of her fantastic foam panties dissolved and ran down her legs. She ran her fingers across her mound, searching for any stubble that may have escaped, but found none. Just smooth, slick skin. Tracy continued playing with herself, not enough to come, just teasing. She told herself that she was just making sure she hadn't missed anything.   I wonder if Cory'll like it.   Tracy stopped. Where the hell had that come from? Did she want Cory to check her for stubble? Not Kat? Did she want Cory playing with her the way Kat did? The questions piled up in Tracy's brain.   She shut off the water again and reached for her towel; the moment ruined by all those pesky thoughts.   Why the fuck can't I just let things happen instead of analysing them to death?   Tracy hung the towel to dry and went back to her bedroom and got dressed.   Next order of business was lunch. Or was it dinner? Tracy checked her watch, but stopped herself.   It doesn't matter what you call it. Stop overthinking it and just find some food.   The fridge was so depressingly sparsely populated that Tracy had to admit that Kat had a point when she worried about how much of her diet consisted of power bars, junk food and energy drinks. She sniffed a box of leftover Chinese takeout and decided that it was well on its way to becoming a biohazard. It was quickly followed into the trash by a couple of plastic-wrapped burritos with some suspicious greyish-green spots.   Tracy ended up eating an untouched-by-human-hands-and-should-probably-stay-that-way, won't-expire-this-side-of-armageddon vending machine sandwich she had found while cleaning out the rest of the fridge. The tasteless, foam rubber bread and waxy cheese grew in her mouth, but at least she wasn't hungry any more.   Next, Tracy sat down at her desk and pulled out her phone. She dialled a number from memory and waited.   "Hunt Investigations."   "Hey Mike. Tracy here. You busy?"   "Not really. I have a meeting with a client in a while, but I have time."   "A client, or is it Kandi or one of her colleagues"   "Please. I told you I'm through going out with barely legal strippers."   "Riiiight."   "It's Wendy."   "The bartender? The married bartender? With the jealous husband?"   "Never doubt the charm of Mike Hunt!"   Tracy had to stop herself from commenting on that. "Seriously though. I need a quick favour. Could you pick up my car from the parking garage of the Racine Centre downtown in a couple of hours? I'll put the spare key inside the front left hubcab. Just drive it around a little before parking it here? I just want to throw off whoever's probably watching me."   "Sure. As long as you pay the cab fare back afterwards."   "That's only fair."   "Aaand you do me a quick favour now."   And there it is.   "OK. Who do you need background information on?"   "How did you know?"   "That's the only quick favours you ask me. If you'd said just 'favour' you would have wanted something that'd take time, like a facial recognition search. So who is it? Wendy?"   "Please." Tracy could almost hear Mike's eyes rolling. "I'm not an amateur. I enjoy the mystery; the puzzle of figuring somebody out. So I would never do a background check on her."   "So who is-"   "Her husband."   "Her husband? Wendy's husband?"   "Yep. I want to know who the competition is."   Tracy sighed. "And I assume there's nothing I can say that's going to stop you from doing this."   "Nothing short of him being a hitman for the mafia or something like that, no."   Tracy sighed again. "OK. You have a deal. I don't have my computer here, so it'll be limited to what I can dig up on my phone though."   "That's fine. I just need the broad strokes." Mike giggled at his little pun.   "I'll email you the results and where the car's parked."   Tracy hung up and went to work. Over the next hour she dug up what little information she could on Wendy's husband. She wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed that he wasn't a mafia hitman, or something else that would make Mike think twice about hitting on his wife. He was just your everyday delivery truck driver. Based on his social media posts, he and Wendy had a dog, a small apartment with a ridiculously large TV which he spent several hours a day in front of, playing online first-person shooters. All in all, a fairly average twenty-four-year-old. She emailed the info to Mike and checked the time. Forty-five minutes left.   "Time to get going, I guess," she said to the empty room. She rose and grabbed the overnight bag before heading out.   The drive to the Racine Centre was quicker than expected and Tracy arrived more than twenty minutes ahead of schedule. She parked the car on the fourth floor of the parking garage, hid the spare key and sent Mike a text message saying "4th floor, I-43". Then she went into the mall to hide in the crowd while she waited for Kat to let her know she was ready to pick her up.     ***     The Racine Centre was crowded; especially the fourth floor with its food court and cheap teenage fashion stores. Tracy wandered around for a while, watching clueless teenagers thinking they were cool and keeping an eye out for somebody who didn't fit in.   Eventually her phone buzzed quietly with an incoming message.   Kat: Sixth floor, D-5   Tracy sent back a quick "On my way" and headed back to the parking garage, taking the stairs up two storeys. There were far fewer cars on the sixth floor than on the fourth, so finding Kat's car was easy. Tracy opened the door and almost laid down in the back seat.   "Do you think anybody saw you?" Kat asked sarcastically.   "I'm not taking any chances. Now let's get going."   "Okay, okay. Hold on to your tin foil hat."   As soon as they were safely away from the mall, Tracy sat back up. She leaned forward to check out Kat's outfit. She was wearing her black suit and tie, her hair was slicked back and she had a pair of sunglasses that made her look like an agent from some shadowy, secret government agency who could make people disappear if they didn't cooperate.   "Mmmm." Tracy smiled as she looked Kat up and down.   "You like it?" Kat gave her a quick glance over the top of the sunglasses.   "I love that outfit; you know that, right?"   "Aww. Too bad I won't be wearing it much tonight then."   "Oh? What will you be wearing then?"   Kat grinned. "You're just going to have to wait and see. Like I said before: I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."   When they reached the hotel, Kat headed for the underground parking. The guard at the entrance checked Kat's licence plate before letting her in.   "Come here a lot?" Tracy asked as they made their way down the long ramp.   Kat chuckled. "Me? Nah. Never been here before. It's Cory's parking spot. She just put down my car on their lists."   "So where does she park then?"   "Knowing Cory, anywhere she wants."   A minute later, the car was parked and Kat was rolling her large suitcase towards the elevators. Tracy felt a little out of place with her gym bag and plain clothes.   "You could have told me that you were going to get all dressed up," Tracy said as the elevator dinged its way up to the lobby.   "Oh, I think you look perfect. Now you handle the suitcase." The elevator doors opened and Kat left the suitcase as she strode out as if she owned the place.   Tracy put her bag on top of the suitcase and pushed it in front of herself as she followed Kat.     ***     As they crossed the crowded lobby, Tracy noticed how people seemed to move out of Kat's way. She would just walk straight ahead and the crowd simply parted in front of her. Tracy hurried behind her so she wouldn't be trapped when the crowd closed behind Kat as she moved through the sea of people.   They reached the front desk and Kat leaned on the counter, silently looking at the desk clerk. It didn't take long before the weight of her gaze made him notice her.   The desk clerk looked Kat up and down. Then he turned his attention to Tracy, giving her a look usually reserved for something unpleasant that you've stepped on.   "Yes? How can I help you?" His tone was snootily polite. It was clear that he felt they weren't the 'right' kind of people to have any business at the hotel where he had the sacred duty of keeping the riff-raff out.   "You can point me towards the elevators to the 25th floor," Kat said icily. The man was just about to protest when Kat put a golden key card on the counter. The snap of plastic against polished stone sounded loud in Tracy's ears; louder than it probably was. Kat kept her finger on the card, pinning it in place. There was no text or logo on it, but the clerk seemed to recognise it, and his attitude visibly changed from dismissive to obsequious.   "Oh they're right over there, Ma'am." He pointed to his left. "And do you need any help with your bags?"   "No." Kat turned and marched off in the direction the clerk had pointed. Tracy hurried after her.   "What was that?" Tracy half-whispered when she caught up with Kat.   "What do you mean?"   "That card thing. Is it some kind of secret dominatrix club thing?"   Kat laughed. "It's Cory's spare key card. They may think you're scum, but if you're a customer they'll still treat you like royalty."   The elevator doors dinged open and Kat helped Tracy get the suitcase over the little gap so the wheels wouldn't get stuck. Then she swiped the card through a reader and pressed the button marked "25". The door slid shut and there was an almost imperceptible jerk as they began moving.   The doors opened into a hallway with dark red carpet and soft lights. Tracy lifted the suitcase over the gap and followed Kat down the corridor.   "2506, 2508, 2510..." Kat counted quietly to herself as they walked. "2516, 2518, 2520, and here we are: 2522." Kat stopped to let Tracy catch up. Then she took her hands. "Are you ready for this?"   Tracy nodded.   "Sure?"   "About as sure as I can be, I think," Tracy almost whispered.   Kat stood on her toes and tried to give Tracy a kiss, but only succeeded when Tracy helped out by bending down a little.   "Sometimes I really wish you were shorter," Kat said under her breath.   "Wouldn't it be easier if you were taller?"   "Of course not. I'm just the right height." Kat reached around Tracy, grabbed her butt and pulled her closer as she knocked on the door.     ***     When the door opened, Tracy almost gasped. The door framed Cory's body and the late afternoon sun backlit her, giving her hair an even more fiery colour. In short, the only thing missing was swelling orchestral music and it would all have been like a dramatic reveal from a cheesy romance film. Even so, Tracy wished she'd had a camera ready to capture the moment.   "Kati!" Cory wrapped her arms around the two of them and hugged them, giving Kat a faceful of boobs and Tracy a faceful of hair. "Please, please, come on in."   Tracy looked around the hotel room. It was bigger than her flat, although that wasn't a very high bar. There was a table and a sofa in front of a large, wall-mounted screen. In one corner was a desk with a laptop. One of the new, sleek ThetaTech models, Tracy's tech-preoccupied brain told her.   "Just put the suitcase over by the bed," Kat said and pointed towards the doorway to the bedroom.   Tracy pulled the drapes to reveal a small bedroom with a huge double bed taking up most of the space.   "That's a biiiig bed," she said, mostly to herself.   "I told you we'd have more room to play here," Cory commented.   "Okay you two," Kat said. "Come sit down." Kat patted the sofa cushions on either side of her.   When Tracy and Cory sat down, Kat got up and sat down on the edge of the table so she was facing them.   "I think we should go over the ground rules before we do anything else."   "Mm-hmm." Cory nodded.   "First of all: Safe words. Tracy, I know yours is 'Maltese'..."   "Maltese?" Cory asked.   "Yeah, like the falcon," Tracy said sheepishly.   "Falcon?" Cory still seemed confused.   "Oh, never mind."   "Anyway Cory," Kat continued, "you still want to go with 'pickles'?"   "Yep."   "OK, other red lines: Cory, Tracy joins in to whatever degree she feels comfortable. So no playing around with her."   "Unless I ask you to," Tracy interjected, not wanting to come off as a spoilsport.   "Unless she asks you to," Kat added, putting a hand on Tracy's knee and giving it a reassuring pat. "And you Cory? Anything?"   Cory though for a moment. "Are you being Mistress Kati tonight?" she asked with a sly smile.   "Mistress Katarina," Kat corrected. "And yes. That's what you wanted, right?"   "Mm-hmm." Cory nodded. "Then Tracy isn't allowed to give me orders. You're in charge of me. She's not." Cory looked over at Tracy. "No offence," she quickly added.   Tracy held up her hands. "Hey, that works for me."   "But you're OK with her doing things to you if I tell her to?" Kat asked.   "Of course. You're in charge Mistress Katarina," Cory said and lowered her eyes.   "Not yet Cory. But I think I like your enthusiasm."   Cory looked back up and smiled.   "Now, anything else?" Tracy asked   "I can't think of anything," Cory answered.   Tracy shrugged. "Me neither."   "In that case Cory, could I have a quick word with you?" Kat rose and walked over to the window. Cory followed. Then she leaned close and whispered something in Cory's ear. Then Cory whispered something back. Kat shook her head and after a few moments, Cory simply nodded and said "OK".   "What was that about?" Tracy asked when Kat came back.   "You'll see," Kat said enigmatically. Now you two stay here while I go and get ready."   Without waiting for a response, Kat turned and went into the bedroom, closing the heavy drapes behind her and leaving Tracy and Cory on the sofa.  
    • Francine carefully began to change her. She smirked when she saw the special substance inside of the diaper, and then she started to clean her up. "What a cute little baby with a cute little diaper... I wonder what this could be! It's not pee, it's not poop... What could it be, hm? Could it possibly be my little baby's happy juice? I think it is." She whispered and kissed her nose, before starting to clean her. 
    • After she had her cup of water, Katherine parked her padded butt back onto the couch. There, while she waited, Katherine’s diaper let out a deafening sound, much to the shock of both of them. But it wasn’t just a blast of air, it was worse. The floodgates had opened by itself! Katherine didn’t even have time to stand up and squat, she had no choice but to fill up her diaper while sitting down. 
    • Above all just be happy in your nappy.