LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Awesome update. Poor Paige, Clarky's found a unicorn, and he's only eyes for another. Love the scenes with mommmy too and can't wait for the reveal. Heaven's knows what Paige thinks when she realises there's a SECOND woman she needs to contend with. 
    • I mean, I think there are lots of kids who have bedwetting issues but are completely good during the day, so I don't think that bedwetting without any daytime accidents would arouse any suspicion from her parents. Going every twenty minutes might be good if she wanted to weaken her control and have actual accidents, but that isn't what Maddy is going for. It was more the experience of having a large accident as a one time thing. I wouldn't say it is for sure a result of the product being bad. Overhydrating can cause a pull-up/diaper to leak when it would have otherwise been fine with a regular-sized wetting. And even with the best level of protection, leaks can still be a thing on occasions (especially at night when you may not always be sleeping in an ideal position). That was my experience as well, though it was with Goodnites I managed to procure in high school. At least I didn't wet them in bed though. But yes, it was quite dissapointing. The laundry room description is very much an auto-biographical detail on my part, came with growing up in an older house. From what I recall, there was a hose/line from the washing machine that dropped off close to where the drain was located. It didn't really get a large area of the floor wet, but for Maddy's purposes, it wasn't a bad location if she wanted to wet herself and have an easier cleanup. Grace certainly has her secrets, but we'll have to let them stay secrets, at least for now. And as she is 18, she likely has a bit more freedom in what she is able to explore online. I would say that setting reasonable limits on internet access (especially for a kid that technically isn't a teenager yet, is fairly reasonable, there are plenty of things that a kid that age doesn't need to be exposed to, obviously that changes with someone that is older like Grace) We'll find out at some point later on in the story. Probably not immediately though, as Maddy doesn't have any means of accessing it at the moment.
    • Hah. I broke my leg once while out and about after slipping on a glaze iced sidewalk. Of course I was wearing a printed diaper.  At the hospital, “We need you to take off your pants for the x-ray.” Me: “Um, no.” They probably thought I wasn’t wearing underwear at all, because I just kept saying I wasn’t comfortable removing my pants. Eventually they came up with a pair of some kind of hospital shorts, and we carried on.