LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Y'all! I'm sorry to bother, but ... At the store today we saw a Dragon Plushie. The size of my torso. Drastically overstuffed. It looked like it was made in the dark. Green like an an Iguana. Jade green eyes. Derpy little wings that were like dry clean only and they got thrown in the wash on hot. I saw it an immediately had a laugh attack and had to explain it to my spouse in very vague terms. There's no way I can throw $55 at a supercaladerpaliciouswildlysillyplushie, but I'm content enough to have met REAL LIFE ARGO MCDERPUS. I just can't stop laughing, and on the off chance that anyone else gets a laugh (looking at you @babygamerboy) I just couldn't help sharing. I can't stop the giggle fit a half hour later.
    • Part 4 Lying alone on his bed his few moments of peace were rudely disrupted when Diane breezed into the room holding Alfie and saying he needed his nappy changed. Jason knew he had no say in the matter, it had been a few days now since the ‘grand move’, so didn’t comment other than try to curl up into a ball and pretend she wasn’t there. After some cooing, cute baby talk and the rustling of nappies and plastic pants, she lay Alfie down in his cot and turned to her step son. “Okay, whilst I’m here I might as well change you.” She quietly offered. Since the twins now resided in his room and the initial upset had lessened (though not disappeared) they had adopted a less antagonistic role towards each other. Jason bristled at the suggestion. How did she know? How did she always know? Once again on the way home from school he’d soaked his thick briefs. That’s why he’d thrown himself down on his bed to contemplate what to do (and hide his shame). Although this was getting to be more of a problem hoped he’d managed to keep these increasing day time accidents a secret... but she knew. He mumbled he was fine and to leave him alone. “Well, you’re not fine you’re wet and if for one minute you think I’m going to indulge you through getting a rash when it can so easily be avoided you’re sadly mistaken.” He knew that tone and what’s more knew she wouldn’t take no for an answer but still... “Go away, I don’t want or need your help... I just want to be left...” “Oh stop your constant whining. We might have our differences but I know when somebody needs changing and as your father has let you know on many occasions we’re here to do just that.” It was not true; his nappy changes were not supervised, they were performed by one of his parents, mainly Diane. Despite all her arguments that she was ‘overwhelmed’ with extra work, it didn’t stop her making a point of changing her teenage stepson. She knew he was at his most vulnerable and made sure he knew who was in charge. He was under intense scrutiny and worried that if he objected or said the wrong thing then his trip abroad would be unceremoniously cancelled.    He sighed heavily not wanting to move but, with the ‘done deal’ and his now crowded bedroom, knew that there was an inevitability about what would happen next. “Now, if you want, I can get daddy up here or you can just stop being a big, erm, (she nearly said baby but decided against that) a big pain in the butt, and let me make you more comfortable.” He hadn’t known his father was home so that news jolted him a bit. He hated the fact that these days his father thought of him as a little kid. He needed to be grown up but under all this pressure it was hard. This was not going as hoped - he needed a win yet his dribbling dick kept letting him down. Despite her annoyance at Jason she wanted her hubby to know that the nappies were working and the tension between step-mum and stepson had decreased. She had a new plan - make wearing nappies as natural as possible. She treated his nappy changes as she would the twins, necessary for their comfort but without too much ceremony. Of course the twins got baby-talk and loving snuffles, which occasionally crept into the way she changed Jason, but he didn’t like that. To appear more agreeable she was desperately trying to sound reasonable and toned down the disapproval in her voice whilst attempting to sound like she was on his side. However, the threat that his dad might be called to do the job meant that he’d then know his eldest son not only needed to wear protection at night but also during the day... that was just too much to consider. Reluctantly he stripped out of his school uniform and guiltily stood there in his soaked underpants. Diane shrugged and once more indicated for him to lie out on top of the dresser, “...it makes things easier” and set about removing the soaked item and then wiped him down.   “Look, do you want daddy to do this because I’m getting zero cooperation from you here?” It was true, the resentment, even though she was helping, was there and he was finding it difficult to be anything but embarrassed by the entire operation (how had he let this happen, being treated like a little baby, wasn’t he a teenager?). He’d lost his one tiny piece of independence, his room, so there was nothing else she could take. But the prospect of dad coming up and finding just how soaked his pants were was worse than what was actually happening so he said “No” and became slightly more cooperative – the loss of his holiday looming large in that decision. “That’s better. Now Jason, I know you’re not happy with things as they are now but you’ll get used to it and whilst you’re still going through this, erm, wetting phase...” She was trying to make him see that it wasn’t all bad but also making sure he knew the reason things were happening the way they were was because of him. She wasn’t making him wet it was all down to him so he had no reason to be angry at her. However, she didn’t want him to think she was totally blaming him so took a different tack by hoping he’d see this ‘development’ was an obvious way to make things work for all concerned. Of course another opportunity arose for her to embarrass him more but thought she’d try to phrase it in a sympathetic way. “You need to take more care of yourself and keep this area,” she wiped his cock and balls, “free from any chance of disease. There’s already slight redness...  so... I’m sorry to say it but this hair will need to go AND we might need to rub on more anti-rash cream at night to begin to relieve the situation.” She could see the anger flair behind his eyes but it immediately gave way to a look of resignation. To begin with he fought her putting his nappy on (until dad had yet another, more forceful word) but slowly he seemed to accept this is what he needed and wasn’t as abrasive (or abusive) as he had been. “Look, it’s for your own good. Your father agrees and so does every medical site I’ve read. Whilst you’re peeing your nap...  erm, pants, this patch of hair is nothing but a playground for germs that if not kept under control, will make your life hell. I’m sure a lad your age doesn’t want to be seen by all the girls at school scratching his balls all the time... now do you?” She smiled as if she understood the embarrassment that would cause and was only thinking of him. Jason knew that if it had been discussed with dad then it was already a ‘done deal’ so would be useless to complain. After all, it was just another thing taken away, even if it was for ‘...his own good’.  “You won’t tell dad,” he asked uncertain, “you know, about me just wetting my undies will you?” He nervously mumbled knowing if she kept his secret he’d be in her debt. This was a strange request because his father knew he wet his pants. Diane wondered if he’d simply forgotten but then realised it was the intensity of the soaking that worried him. Damp versus soaked... a huge change in circumstances. Of course she was quick to take advantage of the boy’s vulnerability. She followed Jason’s gaze to the small pile of soaked cotton material she’d just removed from him. “Your father and I have no secrets Jason, and nor should you. It’s not right to hide things from your parents when they’re only there trying to help.” She heard him inwardly groan. “But, I suspect, if you give me no more trouble and accept the way things are, then, I suppose it can be between just us two. However, if you give me grief, I’ll tell the entire street about it.... and you know I’m not joking... right?” This was a heavy blow but, with thoughts of his trip abroad still in his head, realised he had no alternative but to agree so nodded “Yes”. It still hadn’t filtered into his brain that dad already knew about his wetting getting worse and was on his wife’s side in combatting it becoming a bigger problem. He thought she was doing her best and it was his son who was putting up unnecessary barriers, instead of fighting her Jason should be grateful for the simple solution she offered. “Look,” she said wiping him dry,” I’ll get you some depilatory cream (she’d read about some that removed unwanted hair and then slowed down its re-growth and thought that would be ideal) and then we can get rid of it all in one go, okay?” She was trying her best to sound understanding and sympathetic but under it all she was just tightening control over him. Removing his pubic hair would be a psychological blow to the image he had of himself. Although, as she said, it was a sensible precaution the fact that he’d look just like her much younger sons ‘down there’ tickled her no end. His bragging rights to being a teenager were fast diminishing, and as far as Diane was concerned, rightly so for a bed wetter. So, as she had him lying naked and vulnerable decided he might as well get put into his night time nappy; after all, it was after six. “Look, I know it’s relatively early but you’d be doing me a big favour if we can get you into your nappy now. I have things to do and it would certainly help if I didn’t have to worry about doing it later. It also means that you aren’t subjected to this twice... which must be good for you, hmmm?” Jason felt sick. He had no further fight left in him. Everything had changed and left him with nothing. He didn’t want to admit it but in truth he’d been defeated, yet for the first time in ages, she wasn’t bitching but talking to him in a reasonable fashion. This had been a moment; a moment when he had to accept defeat and that there was absolutely nothing he could do that wouldn’t make life more difficult for himself. This was the way things were and, if he wanted to have any life at all, he... No, no, NO... he couldn’t give up but what can a lad who has nothing do? + All this was going on in his head and whilst wracked with indecision, he hadn’t answered her question. She was not one to wait on ceremony; she applied the cream in a thick dollop and quickly smoothed it in. Once happy that everything that needed coating was coated shook a cloud of baby powder over his genitals, then pulled out one of the fresh nappies and a thick piece of extra padding and without further chat, fastened him in. This time, perhaps for the first time, the resentment he normally had when this happened was no longer there, just an acceptance of the inevitable. And, although he’d had his nappy changed many times, this time it felt like it was done without any resentment from her as well. There seemed to be a degree of care and consideration that he hadn’t noticed before, or more than likely just hadn’t been there. It was a strange feeling because without the resentment suddenly the process felt like this was something he’d actually forgotten... this attention. It was nice. Also not waiting for any further response she fluttered out a pair of blue plastic pants and eased them up his legs. “There, now that’s done I can get on and finish making tonight’s meal.” She’d acted so quickly he barely noticed his new circumstances, lying there feeling every bit like his baby brother who was lying just a few feet away in a cot wearing exactly the same. She was clever and of course this was just what she wanted him to see that he was no more than another baby. She may have been gentler in her speech, maybe more understanding, but it would be done on her terms and as far as she was concerned the sooner Jason accepted his place the better. He’d been unaware that she’d just treated him exactly like his baby brother; same understanding, same affection, same result. Of course she’d won on all counts but had a plan,e was still grumpy. and a cache of clothes, so wanted to push further. However, to do that she first needed to get a completely demoralised and needy Jason to relinquish any idea he was almost an adult. She had to make him grateful that his lovely step mother only wanted what was best for him and he’d do anything to seek her approval. What she didn’t bank on was that soon she’d discover something else that would make his transition to total dependency complete. + tbc +
    • The political views of the judge should not come into the public eye which then brings them into public discussion which adds to the confusion. If you don't know the judge's politics then it won't come up. The converse of this can also be made: "How can a trial be civilized if the jdudge has the same political view as the prosecutor?" Once this discussion makes the rounds, the independence of the Judiciary is no longer accepted. Thus you see the Trumpbots in the media trying to impugn the judge's independence by brining up the political activities that he may or may not have been involvoed with. Forgetting that in the more serious Documents case the Judge was appointed by the defendant, and may be stalling the trila til after Novemenber. The Media could have a field day with this just by doing what the so-called Consergvatives are doing now