LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I have had 3 major blow outs over the years. one time i think i sat down to fast and the air pushed on plastic, did not hear or feel a pop put when i got up i had diaper fluff falling out. I also have had my jeans must have pinched or rub a hole in my diaper walking in the grocery store doing shopping and every so offend i could feel the wet beads falling down my leg as i walked. and the other time was i was stuck in a overly wet full diaper and the plastic stretched to far and ripped. I think some china diaper company's uses the thinnest plastic as they can to save money. 
    • I don't disagree with out analysis.  However, I put Darlene in my shoes. I am a horrible morning person. I don't wake up very easily and don't make the most logical decisions when I get up.  My wife has pointed out more than once that it takes me a good hour to wake up fully and I don't think straight till thing.  I saw Darlene exhausted and tired and not thinking 100 % straight, plus she was confused about what was going on with everything.  Things that would seem obvious to you and I when fully awake wouldn't to her.  She is stressed and tired.
    • Indeed.  But its intensity pales alongside the scene on the Cobb.  Linh is looking not at the horizon but beyond it.
    • Rei slowly got under the covers and curled herself up and fell asleep the pjs giving her some warm and comfort unaware her pjs gave a slight glow. It was around midnight Rei woke up feeling her mouth grow dry and gotta outta bed to go get a glass of water gently rubbing her eyes