Welcome to DailyDiapers Adult baby and Diaper Lovers Forums!
Photo

Wetting, Diapers And Spanking

wetting diapers spanking

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ssmds

ssmds

Newborn

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Real Age:46
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Girl
  • Age Play Age::4-5

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

I feel like I don't fit into a category of just one fetish.  I love the feel of warm pee in my panties,running down my legs, deliberate or accidental. Sometimes I want to be diapered for my wetting, sometimes I want to be spanked for being so naughty and sometimes I want to wet my panties, be spanked for doing it and put into diapers.  And sometimes I would like to be treated as a baby for being so naughty for a longer period of time. I love discipline and I know that I need it too.  Am I the only one?

#2 Jen Harris

Jen Harris

Bedwetter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Real Age:30
  • Diapers::Diaper Lover
  • I Am a...:Sissy
  • Age Play Age::16 (but still has accidents...)

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

I feel like I don't fit into a category of just one fetish.  I love the feel of warm pee in my panties,running down my legs, deliberate or accidental. Sometimes I want to be diapered for my wetting, sometimes I want to be spanked for being so naughty and sometimes I want to wet my panties, be spanked for doing it and put into diapers.  And sometimes I would like to be treated as a baby for being so naughty for a longer period of time. I love discipline and I know that I need it too.  Am I the only one?

Certainly you aren't.  That's the line of most my fantasies.  A spanked bottom and a diaper under my skirt...  that's my fantasy.

I happen not to be a genetic girl, or even truly a transwoman, but I'm certainly no stranger to getting diapered for wetting my panties.  It's a pity it's so hard find a good mommy/daddy when I actually do want to play out such a scenario (which is certainly not every night).

And yup, sometimes I want the punishment to last longer, maybe even start potty training all over.

#3 Christine Daryleanne

Christine Daryleanne

Little Rubber Diaper Girl

• Baby Banker!
  • 3,779 posts
  • Location:RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME; Intersection of Souhteastern New England and Fairyland
  • Real Age:50+
  • Diapers::Adult Kid
  • I Am a...:LG (Little Girl)
  • Age Play Age::Turning 5. Still made to wear diapers and rubber panties

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

This triad is probably the most common in the infantilist/little world

#4 DiaperPailPat

DiaperPailPat

Diaper Royalty

• Baby Banker!
  • 1,838 posts
  • Real Age:55
  • Age Play Age::Old enough to be out of diapers (but still in them anyway)

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

Yep, very common desires, indeed.  And variety is the spice of life.  That's what makes ABDL so much fun.  There are all sorts of different activities to enjoy and experiences to explore...!

DiaperPailPat - Formerly known as "Poopy_Dipes."

"Life is short.  Wear your diapers!"

#5 SoCalAB

SoCalAB

Diaper Pro

• Verified 18+
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
  • Real Age:I refuse to grow old!
  • Diapers::Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::2

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

I love this sort of age play.  If the caregiver can be extra verbal in reminding me what a big baby and pants wetter I am the better.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

#6 timmyc

timmyc

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts
  • Real Age:46
  • I Am a...:Boy
  • Age Play Age::6

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:40 AM

Diapers are my fetish, the sun in my sexual universe.  I have many kinks that revolve around the fetish. Pants wetting, spanking, domination & submission, sissy play, punishment are some of the planets that revolve around the sun in my sexual universe.  Some planets might have one or more moons that revolve around them too.  Of course the kink planets rotate on their own axis while revolving around the giant fetish sun in the middle so there is constant change surrounding the sun but the diaper fetish in the center remains consistent.

Of course there are billions of stars.  Too far away to actually get to or even understand but  but some nights you can't help but look at them anyway.

Why do I suddenly feel like going to the craft store and building a diorama?

Seriously people, Firefox, Chrome, and Explorer all have spell checkers built in. use it, spell check is your friend.

#7 Christine Daryleanne

Christine Daryleanne

Little Rubber Diaper Girl

• Baby Banker!
  • 3,779 posts
  • Location:RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME; Intersection of Souhteastern New England and Fairyland
  • Real Age:50+
  • I Am a...:LG (Little Girl)
  • Age Play Age::Turning 5. Still made to wear diapers and rubber panties

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Actually, you sound like Carl Sagan "Billyons and billyons of stars. Millyons and millyons of plantets...."

#8 Diapered Jason

Diapered Jason

Diaper Royalty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts
  • Real Age:24

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

Actually, you sound like Carl Sagan "Billyons and billyons of stars. Millyons and millyons of plantets...."

Lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wetting, diapers, spanking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Upgrade Today

Upgrade your membership for as little as $10 and get more storage space for photos and messages, and help keep DD alive and free!

Act now and we'll include our sincere thanks!
Upgrade close