LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheerleader says give me a B-A-B-Y! pvt renold13

Kaylaindiapers

James was your average looking guy 5'5 130 brown hair black eyes some might find him good looking and some may not. The main problem was he was really shy and he just couldn't stop staring at the Cheerleader named Leaf, he had a couple classes with her. He would sit there in class when she wore skirts and he would fantasize about rubbing her nice tan smooth legs and taking off her skirt revealing her red thong. He would imagine she would be wearing a matching bra damn she was so hot with her permed blond hair and she stood 5'9 slender and a bombshell.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James is nervous as she approaches him.. "Um N-N- No I mean yes I was just admiring how beautiful you are." He said stuttering with his head down. He felt so intimidated by her.. "Really meet you at your apartment." James had the biggest smile on his face. He thought damn does she have her own apartment if so he could see why she was so popular not many 18 year old's had their own apartment he still lived with his mom but she was never home.

James smiled and wondered if she was wearing a thong as he got a nice look at her ass damn she was so sexy. Once she sat down she dazzled him with her smile, something about her even though they were the same age she just seemed so much more mature then he did. He noticed that right away that might be why he was so intimidated by her.

James started crying as her words were cutting him like a KNIFE! His dream girl saw nothing in him but a sissy baby, she would never wanna be with him. How could this be.. What does she mean by sleeping here with her. If she only knew that his mom always worked nights that he was home alone that really wasn't that impossible and his mom would just be super happy if he said he was staying at a girls house. She don't know all that he thought to himself..

"Owe!" He cried out after she slapped him.. "Yes I understand." He said meekly still trying to get the feeling back in his nuts that she damn near ripped off. He was scared if she put pictures of him on FB he would be so humiliated!

• 2 weeks later...