LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Best Friends House

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 9

Work, work, work. I had only been doing it for thirty minutes but it was already seriously grating on me. It was way easier to do it late at night when Amy was in bed and there was nothing better to do; trying to concentrate in the middle of what would have otherwise been a free day would prove to be desperately counter productive. Of course, it could have been because Amy had been pestering me to play with her non-stop for the whole thirty minutes, but I’m not all about making excuses…

“Alright” I said utterly giving in, “what would you like to do?”

“Um, I dunno, what do you wanna do?” Typical, I thought sighing to myself. Of course I could just reply “work”, but that would be cruel and more to the point, untrue.

“Well, do you want to go somewhere maybe? Or just hang out here?”

“Cant be bothered going anywhere…” She giggled.

“Right, well that makes things easier. How about a game?”

“Nah, don’t feel like it.”

“O.k, not even a video game?”

“You’ll just beat me loads again!”

“I could find you some chores to do…”

“Nooo!” She squealed, gripping me tight and nuzzling herself into my shoulder. I was beginning to feel like this would go on forever. I couldn’t fathom exactly what Amy wanted from me.

“Why don’t I just put the T.V on until we can think of something?” Amy just nodded as I flicked the remote. T.V is always a great last resort for any situation involving kids, who despite often not being able to keep still, somehow have a natural affinity with remaining motionless when watching anything on a screen. Amy was no exception, and I predicted that instead of coming up with something better to do we would just stay watching show after show for several hours. Which is exactly what happened. Not that the viewing was particularly bad, in fact some of it was pretty entertaining, its just that I’ve never once felt fulfilled after spending all day in front of the box, quite the opposite in fact; I always get a sense that I’ve wasted my time. The time wasting would probably have kept on for even longer still, if Amy hadn’t have interrupted.

“Hey Mio?” she piped up, breaking hours of silence.

“Uh-huh?”

“Um, can we eat soon? I’m pretty hungry.” Being fully capable of cooking for herself, this was Amy’s own cute/lazy way of saying that she wanted me to make dinner. I wanted to resist, but since it was technically my job and also a long time since lunch, I had to concede.

“Sure thing hun, in fact I can go fix us something right now if you like?”

“Yes please!” Amy said decisively, adding a further “I’ll help!” as soon as I got up to leave.

Making dinner wasn’t too much of a chore, I’d even say I enjoyed doing it, but the fact that Amy was helping me only reminded me of what happened the last time, which in turn reminded me of what she was wearing. I didn’t want to embarrass the poor girl, but at the same time I was a little curious and quite concerned about the condition of her garment. After all, I presumed she wasn’t used to wearing diapers through the day and so might not know what to do if the worst happened.

“Hey Amy?” I said, trying to open the dialogue with a questioning tone. Amy stopped what she was doing and smiled at me. “You’ll be o.k if you need a new diaper, right?” Amy shrugged at me, so I wasn’t sure she understood. “Um… When, I mean if, you have an accident.”

“Ohhhh, right.” Amy said, suddenly getting my point.

“Uh-huh, so you’ll be able to…” Amy cut me off before I could finish.

“I think I had an accident.” She said, apparently content that some prior confusion was now cleared up. I had to admit that I was a little taken back; I certainly wasn’t expecting that declaration. Already? I thought to myself, but I didn’t want to say it out loud in case it hurt Amy’s feelings.

“Already?” I said out loud. The relationship between my head and my mouth was never one of mutual benefit. “I mean it’s o.k if you have, but are sure?”

“I… don’t know.” Amy replied rather nervously, subtly cupping the bulge of her diaper. I noticed her actions and felt she didn’t need to worry about it so much, so I intervened.

“It’s alright Amy, we’ll check for sure o.k?” Amy nodded and stopped trying unsuccessfully to check her own diaper, while I brought myself down to her level to get a better look. Sliding down her pants, it was quite clear that Amy was wet.

“Was it only one accident?” I asked innocently, hoping for an honest answer. In truth her diaper was soaking wet, front to back; there was definitely more than one accident’s worth in there.

“I… don’t know” Amy repeated, in exactly the same way as before.

“Have you used the bathroom at all today?” Amy shook her head.

“It doesn’t matter kiddo, but I think you need to change.” Now at this stage I wasn’t sure if Amy was expecting to be allowed out of diapers, just as if it were her morning diaper, or if she would put another one on, which was my intention to begin with. Just to be sure, I felt that telling her to go change wouldn’t be clarification enough, so instead I tried to make my intentions obvious.

“How about you go get another diaper on and I’ll finish up here?” As it turned out, what Amy was expecting was beyond even what I had envisaged, which became evident from her reaction.

“Huh? You mean I gotta change myself?”

“Well, yeah… um, is something wrong? Don’t you want to wear another one?” Obviously I hadn’t twigged onto the nature of her response.

“It’s not that, it’s just that I don’t really like changing, and you did ask me to wear it…”

“Awww, it’s not such a bad thing Amy.” I said, still oblivious. “It won’t take long, and it’s got to be easier than cleaning up after you had an accident right?” Amy nodded.

“I guess so.”

“Uh-huh, and you wont have to change again if you don’t have any more accidents.”

“Um, but what if I do…” She said rather ominously. I got the impression that the “what if” part was Amy being over-polite.

“Well then you might have to change again…” I replied, now feeling rather suspicious.

“oh, o.k.” And with that, Amy pulled up her pants and skipped off, presumably in the direction of her room where she kept her diapers.

I was a tad concerned about Amy’s sudden bathroom habits, or lack of them. It was true that her accidents had become slightly more frequent over the last few days, but she still used the bathroom most of the time and had never had more than one accident in quick succession. So far, since I had asked her to start wearing diapers she hadn’t used the bathroom once and as far as I could tell, hadn’t even made an effort. And then it struck me. Amy had said she didn’t like changing, as though it were a huge effort, and going to the bathroom with a diaper on would basically mean changing. Given her little control problems, and the fact that her diapers were the all-in-one full mat kind, it may have been difficult for her to use the bathroom. Relatively anyway; in reality it surely couldn’t make that much difference, but who knows? It was a possibility, and one easily remedied.

After dinner, while Amy was washing up (she offered!) I decided it was a good time to help Amy out with her problem. Very simply, it was a sooner rather than later scenario. I figured that Amy would be fine in the house for a few minutes, so I let her know I was just popping out and jumped into my car. Having been friends with Rebecca for such a long time, I knew this area like the back of my hand; I just hoped that the convenience store was still open because even when we were kids it was decidedly run down. Driving up to where it used to be, sure enough it was still there in all of its dilapidated glory. I always remember it being not too bad inside, but the store itself changed hands fairly regularly so it was unlikely that I would recognise the person behind the counter. Probably for the best really. Upon entering the store I quickly confirmed my lack of acquaintance with the assistant, then proceeded to delve deep into previously unexplored isles searching for my goal. As I had suspected, it was clear that Amy’s parents didn’t get her diapers from here. There wasn’t a great deal of choice, and by that I mean there were two options available to me: the largest child size or the one adult size that they stocked. True to form I had not thought this through, because I had no idea what kind of size would fit Amy and had not thought to bring one of her diapers or even her underwear as a reference point. I could still make an educated decision though, as the one adult size were clearly for an average adult and so would have drowned Amy. The largest child size may well have been too small, but the picture on the packaging showed quite an old toddler, and so they were clearly my best bet. As a second thought they were also a hell of a lot cheaper, so if this was the wrong decision it wouldn’t be as bad. Grabbing one bag for starters, my will power utterly failed and I proceeded to do what I had always done for so many years… I marched right over to the candy section. I think it’s a universal rule that you cannot enter a convenience store without browsing the colourful array of sweets in jars, which as a child you covet greatly because you cannot afford them or know you will not be allowed them. At my age I revelled at the prospect that I could buy any of them that I wanted, perhaps solely making up for years of desire and torment, so when the cashier asked: “will that be all?” I didn’t hesitate before pointing out almost the same value in candy, which was promptly bagged up for me along with my genuine purchase. Anyhow, the candy was mostly for Amy, I lied to myself.

I hadn’t even stepped through the door before I’d had my hands on the candy, and even then it was only because I had foolishly thrown the grocery bag on the back seat of the car so that I couldn’t reach the sweet temptation whilst I was driving. Amy was also upon my within moments of entering the house, forcing me to share my plunder.

“Hey Amy, guess what I got from the store!” I said, holding my hand out.

“Oh yummy!” She said to the candy, snatching some with a gasp.

“Don’t eat too much before bed, it’ll give you nightmares.” Of course I knew that this was simply a lie you told to children so that they wouldn’t become hyperactive on sugar when you wanted them to sleep. I also knew from experience that my warning was futile, but felt it my duty all the same.

“How come you went all the way to the store just for candy? My mom keeps some in the top cupboard in the kitchen.”

“I know, but I needed a few other things too so I just thought I’d get some more while I was there, as a kind of surprise.” This seemed to fully satisfy Amy, who promptly returned to the living room with her plunder. She didn’t show an interest in the remaining items in my bag, which was probably for the best because I wanted those to be a surprise for her too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 10

“You still dry Amy?” I asked casually, once the candy guzzling had stopped. In truth it was I who had munched my way through the majority, whilst Amy had eaten surprisingly little before she decided she’d had enough. She must have been still full from dinner, I thought, because there was no way that this little girl had more sugar will power than me…

“Uh-huh” she announced, grinning through candy-colour stained lips. That was good enough for me; her surprise could wait until the morning as it was already getting close to Amy’s bedtime/ Mio’s private study time. I wondered how long a diaper would last without any kind of “occupant” to justify its need, because I didn’t want Amy wearing the same one to bed if it was just going to fall apart or something. I assumed that they would at least last a little while, and though I doubted that Amy knew any better than I did, it was her decision all the same since she would be the one wearing it. I also highly doubted that she would want to change if she didn’t have to, given her previously stated aversion to it. In the end I would never know, since she disappeared off to her room without as much as a hint.

The next morning I fully intended to wake up before Amy, so that I might catch her before she changed. I presumed that even if she was wet, she wouldn’t change right away and would likely come downstairs for a little while first, even if it was just to eat breakfast. I mean, who would want to change their own diaper first thing on a morning? Not knowing the exact hour that Amy would awaken, I set my alarm for the overly cautious time of seven A.M, just to be on the safe side. Of course, that little extra foresight meant I could always snooze until seven fifteen and still be within a comfort zone, or maybe seven thirty, or even eight, eight fifteen…

O.k so I didn’t exactly stick to the plan per say, but there was still a good chance that I was up before Amy was. Forcing myself out of bed in a rush to get ready, I was out of my door and down the stairs just before nine A.M. Not bad going I thought to myself, maybe this nine to five lark that everyone complains about wasn’t such a hard life after all? In retrospect it is pretty unsurprising that I failed so miserably, evident by the fact that when I walked into the kitchen for the first time that day there were the tell tale signs of Amy’s breakfast already lingering. Sure enough, as I entered the living room there was Amy, regular as clock-work, glued to the T.V watching morning cartoons. My defeat was further emphasised by Amy’s underwear, or the presence of it to be precise. Not that she didn’t have a right to wear it after changing out of her night diaper, but, well, in my eyes she had almost wavered that right, and I had hoped that she would at least humour me for a bit longer. Still, there was no sense in not trying, and I was already carrying Amy’s surprise, albeit behind my back now.

“Morning Amy” I asked, still needing time to think of what I was going to say.

“Heya… watcha got there?” She asked, completely stripping me of that luxury.

“Oh nothing,” I lied “So did you sleep o.k?”

“Tell me, tell me!” Amy replied, suddenly excited. Evidently I am a poor liar.

“Um, well I thought that since you didn’t like to, you know… with your diapers.” At that point Amy’s face noticeably dropped. I felt awful for building her excitement then killing it.

“Now I know you’ve got your panties on now and stuff, but yesterday, um, you know…” I noticed that her face was starting to glow a little red, probably because my mincing of words was only making things worse. She had clearly been expecting something nice and so her guard was down.

“…and with accidents and um, I was thinking, you know, just to help you a bit more…” It was like taking candy from a baby, in the worst possible sense! It was time to end the charade and get straight to the point, so I fumblingly brought the package from behind my back and presented it to Amy.

“Maybe you could wear these? Just to see how you go?” There was a deadly pause while I desperately tried not to cringe.

“Oh, o.k!” Amy chirped. After all this time I should have known better than to expect anything less from the tiny teen.

Awkwardly, I handed the bag to Amy, who in turn just held it awkwardly. I got the impression that she didn’t quite know what to do with it so I took it back momentarily before handing it to her once more, this time opened. As usual, my brain and mouth were having a competition to see who could ruin the situation the most.

“Yeah, so now if you need the bathroom you can just go like you normally would without having to mess around with…” Fortunately for my brain and my mouth Amy wasn’t listening. She was intently studying the package with a look of innocent curiosity. Slowly, she reached for the opening and pulled out one of its contents. I could have died. How did I not see this when I bought them? Amy and I both studied the cute but completely inappropriate designs of flowers, balloons and teddy bears which couldn’t have been more childish. I suddenly felt like a monster, who would put a teenage girl through this? I serious considered taking them back and declaring it all a big joke, but then I noticed. Amy didn’t seem all that bothered. She certainly wasn’t as embarrassed as I was, and after getting to grips with the unfolding of the garment, she proceeded to put it on right there.

“See, you can pull them up and down like panties, and it doesn’t matter if you have a little accident.” I added, feeling the need to restart the contest. Once again I was glad that Amy wasn’t listening to my idiotic comments; she obviously knew what a pull-up was, and after a few moments of making sure hers were snug (complete with twisting, turning, and the classic over-the-shoulder look at the back), Amy simply sat back down to finish watching her cartoon.

As I sat watching Amy’s rather wearisome choice of television channels, time was elapsing at the usual alarming rate until I half expected Amy to start announcing that she was hungry, which in turn made me wonder why she hadn’t got dressed yet. Then I realised what time it was. It’s funny how a simple act such as getting up early for once can skew your whole concept of time, making you feel like you’re in the wrong part of the day. I myself was starving, but my now befuddled brain was telling me it wanted something heartier than a bowl of cereal or piece of toast, probably because I had convinced it to think about lunch time. As I raided the kitchen for something at least slightly still breakfast orientated, my urge swelled until I just couldn’t bring myself to accept cereal as a substitute; I wanted bacon! Sadly, I knew that there wouldn’t be any in the house, or sausage for that matter, which left me at a loss as to what to do next. If only I had more will power, but even now if I want something, there’s little I can tell myself to make me stop wanting it. I could always have nipped out to get some from the shops, but after yesterdays excursion I thought it would be unfair to leave Amy in the house alone again. In my mind I was rapidly suggesting and dismissing idea’s in order to find a solution, until I stumbled across a brilliant plan.

“Hey Amy, how about we go to the park for a bit? It’s a nice day out.”

“Yay!” Amy agreed, leaping out of her seat. Perfect! The park had a fabulous café that sold all kinds of hot breakfast delights; I would be spoiled for choice!

“Hehe, I knew that’d make you happy. How about you go get dressed and I’ll check the weather forecast?”

As Amy stood up to leave, I couldn’t help but think that something wasn’t quite right. Yes, there was definitely something niggling at me that I just couldn’t put my finger on.

“Just hold on one second Amy before you go…” I said, stalling for time. But it was just as Amy turned to face me that it suddenly hit home. The embarrassingly childish prints on the front of Amy’s pull-up that had made me cringe so uncomfortably were almost gone. It would be fair to say that at this time my knowledge of children’s undergarments was limited, but it didn’t take a genius to figure out what could make a fun design fade… It would also be fair to say that Amy could read my face like a book, because before I could inquire any further Amy piped up.

“Im sorry Mio, it was -”

“- An accident? I know, I know hun. Don’t worry about it.” I said trying to reassure her. It worked, because the sniffling soon stopped once Amy realised I wasn’t mad, which I gathered was the only thing that would bother her. The bag of pull-ups was still by the sofa where she had left them, so I quickly grabbed one and held it out for Amy, which she held on to while I took off her wet one.

“See, it’s not such a big deal, right? Just pull the old one off and put on a new one.” I smiled as she followed the second part of my instructions.

“You just have to remember to change if you have an accident, o.k? That’s the only thing with pull-ups Amy, they won’t last very long if you don’t…” I struggled to find the right phrase, “…pay attention.”

Amy nodded before toddling off to her room. It was just one accident, I thought, she’s probably still getting used to how pull ups work; she probably wont have any more accidents know she knows how easy it is.

So far, pull-ups were turning out to be a great compromise. Amy would have fewer accidents (at least in theory) but still be protected in case she did. I also felt less guilty about making Amy wear them, which was good for my own peace of mind, and I was sure Amy would be happier because pull-ups would probably not show up at all under her clothes. Unlike the diapers, which I only discovered after I put her in them, made her pants bulge and would probably peak out if she wore a skirt. Yep, I was onto a winner, which made me wonder: why hadn’t her parents thought of it before?

The park was not a particularly long way from Rebecca’s house, maybe a fifteen minute walk if we took a short cut through the estate. Amy had opted to wear what I could only presume were her “playing clothes”, which consisted of a rather fashionable shirt accompanied by quite stylish overalls. I got the impression that Amy could be quite the guru when she wanted to be, and rightly so as far as I was concerned; she was at that age when being in fashion was desperately important to a teenage girl, which I remember quite fondly from my own youth. For me it had been all about seeing what your friends were wearing then trying new and quirky ways to vary it. Like most girls I eventually settled on my own kind of “style” as my teens wore on, to the point where I could now almost not be bothered to make a conscious effort to impress my friends, knowing that whatever I wore would suit me just fine. I wondered how fashionable Amy’s peers would think she was if they knew what she was wearing underneath her clothes. Not worth thinking about really. I guessed that Amy might feel a little embarrassed, though I was starting to suspect that Amy thought I was the coolest person in the world (at least in her world), and if wearing diapers didn’t bother her now, she might not care what anyone else thought either. More likely, and rather sadly for her, Amy’s naive innocence probably didn’t understand what was wrong with wearing protection. I just hoped she would never have a chance to find out. At least, as I predicted, the pull-ups didn’t show under her overalls, which was most of the battle I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great but you need more confidant's in you work k you've got talent donut go and bow it k kid,o you rook

and thats all that matters so go and get em tiger!!!

• 1 month later...