LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Unexpected Transformation

Lilly smiles. "That's good. Have you talked to any boys recently?" She asks just wanting to get to know her niece better. She scoops some of her food up and eats it just as carefully, the spaghetti would be a little messy, but good.

"How come, Dear? I think a lot of boys would like to go out with you. Like...isn't that what High School is all about?" Lilly chuckles as she tries to be sorta cool with Isabelle, but she wasn't really.

Lilly finishes her plate and stands up. "Why not? Your mom showed me pictures when you were a baby you looked adorable in dresses." Lilly smiles and starts to grab their plates. "I think a lot of boys would be interested in you."

Lilly pouts. "Aww, why not?" She stretches. "I bet if I threw you into your cousin's cutest dress right now and took you to the arcade in town. You'll have like ten boys wanting to get your number." She smiles and takes a sip of her milk.

Lilly giggles. "I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when it comes, hon. Cause believe me, I doubt you brought enough clothes to last all summer." Lilly smiles at Isabelle.

Lilly rolls her eyes. "It's not like people are going to judge you, hon." She gets up and starts taking care of the dishes. "Though its time you go get cleaned up, you and I need to go do some shopping really soon."

Lilly would already be mostly done with the dishes when Isabelle comes back down. Glancing over she chuckles due to thinking Isabelle looked ridiculous. "Why hello there a little boy," she teases as she dries her hands off and walks over to her. "Don't you think you'll burn up? It's pretty hot out there."

Lilly takes a breath and sighs before getting quickly changed and grabbing her shoes. Unlike Isabelle and her boyish appearance, Lilly would be wearing a cute blue blouse and a matching skirt that went a little past her knees. She climbs into the car. "We're gonna be heading into town to check out some of them little Ma and Pa shops. Unlike your place the closest super market here like two hours away. So its gonna be a little bit okay." She shifts the car into reverse.