LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James was melting as he watched her and felt her her breathe was so hot and steamy he wanted to kiss her now!

His eyes were riling back in his head he was so turned on the way she touched and teased him referring to herself as mommy.

"Yes I want to make you happy but a girl and a baby girl at that seriously and what about work?" he was trying to cover all the bases.

He looked around the room wondering if any of this was being recorded.

"What--- mommy what are you talking about!" he said flabbergasted did she really expect him to call her mommy. He tried to move away but the crinkle of his diaper was so humiliating he hated moving and being reminded by it's constant presence. She smiled and seemed like a cat playing with it's mouse.

"I'm a man!" he yelled his voice cracking more like he was trying to convince himself and not her.

James tried to defending his male ego and pride but in reality he was already defeated.

Sensing that and not wanting a spanking he dutifully did as she said, but he couldn't raise his arms.

He just sat there thinking how his life has been taken over by this hot woman he had a crush on.

"I could be your boyfriend and not your baby." he said as his eyes began to water.

James felt sad knowing she would never see him as a man but only a baby.

She took control like a mommy would her toddler taking his hands and putting them through the holes.

"But I don't wanna be a girl!" he whined as she cooed at him playing with him even tickling.

He really did like the attention he was receiving from her but being a baby was really embarrassing.

"Q--quit--qui!" he said laughing as she tickling him.

He was now diapered and wearing a dress in his boss's office the same boss he had a crush on. Now it was all for not.

Lexi smiled at James giggling, she whiped out her phone from her jacket pocket and took a picture of him in the dress. She viewed it and smiled, "Aww doesn't my baby look adorable? I don't understand why you wouldn't want to be a girl when you look so cute!" She showed the picture to James, which was a close up of him in his pink dress and the diaper was poking out the bottom, clearly visible. "Oh I love this picture. It would be a fantastic addition to our company newsletter. I'll send it to Phil now." She didn't send it right away, instead waiting to see what James would say first.

Before James could do anything she had a picture of him.

"Hey delete that please delete that!" he cried trying to reach for it but she kept it far out of his reach.

James got really worried when she showed him the picture something about the picture did make him look cute but it was so embarrassing.

"Wh--what No you can't please I'll be the laughing stock I'll do anything just don't send it!" he cried

"You do not snatch. That is naughty!" She scoulded him as he reached for her phone, she was quick enough to move it out of his reach. "If you want something, you ask mommy for it." She told him, "I may say no, in which case you listen and accept that you cannot have the item, or I might say yes, and you can have what you want." She explained to him as if he was a toddler. "And before you ask, no you cannot have mommys phone" She told him, taking a final look at the picture then

James blushed and turned bright red as she was laying on the baby talk and he really did feel like a baby as she went on and on. Ok she's into this thing about being a mommy and I want her to delete the picture so I need to make her happy and get on her good side. He thought to himself as he had to admit she made a sexy mommy and she really seemed to get into the role.

"Mommy can you please delete the picture?" he asked in his best baby talk hoping that would make her happy!

"Please mommy delete it!" he whined then he noticed her demeanor changed as she got serious even giving him a serious look.

James shook his head.

"Yeah if you don't send it and delete the picture I'll do anything please!" he begged

"No I'm not going to delete it." She told him sternly, "But if you are a very good baby girl and do as mommy says, then I won't show it to anyone else."

"Now baby must be hungry." Lexi said, taking a seat on the leather sofa in the corner of her office. She unclasped her bra, "Come get some milk from mommy." She told him, ushering James to her. "Can baby crawl to mommy?"

"A little." She shrugged, "You make such an adorable baby girl. I wouldn't even think you were a boy to look at you in that dress." She teased. "And a very good baby girl at that, I haven't needed to spank you even once." She cooed.

"I bet my little baby girl will never be late again? Will she?" Lexi cooed.

"Spank me that's not going to happen!" he said with all the male superiority that he thought he had. Then he thought he might see away out of this.

"No mam I'll never be late again does that mean you'll delete the picture and let me go back to work?" He asked thinking he was off the hook and she made her point.

"Don't tempt me baby." She smiled, "If you are naughty then I might have to." She told him.

"Sure you can go back to work honey, the dress and the diaper will stay on for the rest of the day." She ignored his request to delete the picture, the answer was already no.

"I'm not going to let anyone spank me even you!" maybe it was wearing the dress but he felt like he needed to show he was a man. He smiled thinking everything was going to go back to normal.

"What no I can't go out there like this!" he said pointing at the dress and diaper.

(Did we skip over the breast feeding part or is she saying all this without a bra and shirt on.. I was thinking she might get him addicted to her breasts or something and that would be the ultimate power she had over him.. Just a thought)

Lexi sighed softly, "You just said you wanted to get back to work! Why, you are a silly baby who doesn't know what she wants, aren't you?" Lexi cooed, reaching down and helping him up onto the sofa.

"You are probably just hungry, aren't you baby Jamesy? Come nurse with mommy and you'll feel better. Then after this you can take a nap, you don't have to go back to work just yet." She said, getting him to lay across the sofa, his head at her breast. She got him comfortable, tapping his diapered bottom whilst directing his mouth to her nipple.

(Yeah we did, lol. Brought it back to that, and he can get get addicted to her breasts

"No I know what I want and I want out of this stupid diaper and this damn dress!" he whines he wasn't even fighting or arguing with her how she kept referring to him as a baby girl or she. James was just so frustrated and scared that the fight was out of him. Then she teased him with her perfect breasts, he didn't want to be breastfed like a baby but he did want to get closer to her tits.

James reluctantly did as he was told she really knew how to handle him as she baby talked him and directed him as if he was a real baby.

"B--but this is going to far!" he said nervously stuttering but before he knew it he found himself staring at her succulent nipple.

Lexi had him where she wanted him not eating out of her hand but at her breast.

James got comfortable something about being rocked and having his diaper patting he began sucking. Once or twice he got fussy but like a good mommy she settled her baby down.

He just laid there nursing enjoying the closeness with this hot girl that he always desired, James figured at some point he could still be her boyfriend!

(You're doing a great job!)

Lexi settled James, keeping one hand on his diapered butt. After some time she had to disturb him to switch breasts, but settled him again soon after. She watched him and when he started to slow his sucking as she thought he might have had enough.

She eased him off her breast after some time and held him a while. Eventually she sat him up and beamed at him, "What a good little girl you are! Did you enjoy mommys milk?" She cooed. Lexi began to rub James' back. "I think you have a burp for mommy. Give mommy the burp and then mommy will put you down

James was lost in his new little world. He was so close to her but he wanted to be a man not a baby! Soon he knew he had no choice and he began sucking and he was almost asleep as she switched him over to the other breast. It was like something deep inside of him had awoken. Maybe she's right maybe I'm a baby girl. He thought to himself.

Wait what the hell am I thinking! He thought as the man inside of him was taking over it was a battle of wills. His own personal battle within himself.

He brushed bright red, he didn't want to admit he did. What would happen then if I did.

"No I hated it!" he yelled hoping she couldn't see through him.

"I'm not a baby I'm not a infan-th-

Lexi chuckled, "Well it looked like you enjoyed yourself from where I was sitting, baby." She told him, this time patting the front of his diaper this time and humming sofly. She could feel his bulge. "I thought as much, little one."

Lexi gave an exaggerated, playful, gasp when James burped, "That was a very big burp indeed. I bet babies tummy feels better for it." She said, giving him a small hug.

"Now as for your nap, I don't have a crib here at work, but I can lay some blankets and pillows down on my office floor and dim the lights for you. It's not perfect but not permanent either, mommy will organise for a crib to be delivered as soon as possible." She explained to him. Back at her house Lexi had a fully equipped adult baby nursery but decided not to tell James and keep it a surprise for when he comes over.

She lifted his dress and slipped two fingers inside the diaper to check for wetness, "Dry enough." She announced, "I'll change you after your nap baby."

James shook his head then he was amazed but so turned on how she did the cute baby talk and how she slipped her hand under his dress rubbing his diaper. Oh know she can tell I like this. He thought as he tried thinking of anything that might his hard on go away but the more she rubbed the worse it got. He was putty in her hands and it was like she was toying with him.

He let out a little embarrassing moan and when she quit he tried grinding into her hand.

The baby was so embarrassed with the way she controlled his body!

He nodded for some reason as she had some weird effect on him mixed with the baby talk. He was happy she was happy.

"Nap I don't need a nap." he said yawning