LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snowed in (for me and ishigreensa)

Accident Princess

David shook his head.

"Ellie, I cannot have a liar in my house because however embarrassed you might be, if I can't trust you, then who is to say you won't steal from me?

Eventually, the dinner was done, and David came out to see her watching a random Christmas movie.

"Oh, I like this one!" he said recognizing it.

He smiled and sat next to her.

Meanwhile, the seat she was mean to sit in in the kitchen, which had water dripped on the seat from him working and not noticing it, was left to get a little warmer--room temperature.

Ellie tried to speak up to deny that she peed her pants but he grabbed her hand and dragged her along before she could say anything. She stood there awkwardly wounding what was going on. She knew she didn't pee herself but why did this man keep thinking she did. She sat down on the toilet and did her business because she was there anyway but then she stood and waited for new clothes.

He shrugged.

"I'll have your regular clothes cleaned up before morning, and hopefully, you'll be able to go to town with me and call someone to get you, okay?" he said.

The next morning, most of the snow that had been leaking, had come to a stop and there was no evidence that the leak was there bar for the fact the girl had a cold wet crotch in the morning that had gotten so damp in the night that it seeped through and thoroughly wet her bottom and the bed under her.