LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

( Sounds good, sorry!)

Rebecca could see Carter fiddling with the tapes, she smiled because of how out of it he is. He really did look like a baby trying to take the diaper off. Rebecca then stood up and stood over him and said, "Well Carter I think you being a baby fits you perfectly. Everyone knows you are a baby, I mean you look like one haha. An besides I never felt more relief in my breasts then when you sucked on them last night. This is best for both of us, so you will call me mommy now. An it looks like you are a hungry baby."

"Not a baby, Rebecca." Carter says tears forming in his eyes. This is what he was afraid of happening in his adult life. People taking control over him. He just hoped it was a bad dream or just a prank and it'll all be over.

Rebecca could feel the tension in her breast start to go away, Carter finally gave in and suckled. She wasn't sure why but Carter was great at this, she had never had a guy or anyone really who was so gentle. After about 10 minutes on her left breast she gentle switched him to her other breast.

She knew that she did have enough supplies to make this a permanent thing so this be a one time thing for tonight. Rebecca had ideas of making this happen slowly over time to where Carter would want this. Besides she was hoping he would use his diaper during this feeding so she could put him back in his regular clothes.

Carter was so distracted suckling her nipples that he didn't realize he needed to pee. The wine finally made its way down and now he was peeing his diaper as she patted his diapered bottom. Carter was hoping she'd stop with this soon though because he was getting tired.

As Rebecca's breasts were being relieved, her eyes got big as she felt carters diaper becoming wet. She was both a little surprised but more happy with him using the diaper as he as intended to do so. After she felt him fill his pamper to the max with pee, she decided it was time for him to go to bed. She could already see him get sleepy so he would be out soon.

Carter was dozing off the whole time, even through the diaper change and getting laid down on the couch. He slept till about 1 am and woke up, he remembered he was still at Rebecca's home so he got up and put his shoes on. He then wrote a note for Rebecca thanking him for dinner and what time he left. He also reminded her, her project is due that following Monday. After that he finally went home in his own car.

Rebecca woke around 8, she reminisced about the previous night and how much she loved it. She had hoped to find Carter begging to be back in diapers suckling from her breasts, but when she put on her robe and went downstairs he was gone. She sighed wishing she could have him in her arms again, but all that was there was a note saying thanks for dinner and the project.

Rebecca had a project of her own to do with Carter but that would take some time. She knew that he was still the professor and she wanted to keep her grade point average so she went to work on it. On her breaks from the project she looked online for stuff for Carter. She got some diapers, bottles, other baby stuff including a diaper bag and nursing bra. She knew she couldn't spring this on him all at once but over time. She had never been more excited for Monday!

Rebecca took a seat on Carters desk with her back facing the wall. With a motherly tone she said, "Well honey I thought we could play some patty cake while you all the adults do their work. Come one I will start" She then put her hands up waiting for Carter to do the same.

As they played the game, Rebecca really felt like she was playing with an actual child with the difference in the size of their hands. Her hands were pretty big but Carters hands seemed so tiny. "Patty cake patty cake....my you are so good at this game honey. I might need more practice from you." Rebecca said talking down to carter

She was surprised to see him go along with this so well, he really did pick up his pace. She smiled even more when she craters fave become red wth embarrassment. They played for a little while longer and Rebecca asked, "is there another game you want to play sweetie?"

Rebecca was a little surprised at Carters answer but she looked at the clock above them. Almost half the class had gone by, she knew that even though she saw him as her baby, he was still a professor to everyone else. "Tell you what honey you and I will talk after class." She said as she winked at him and sat down in her seat.

Carter wasn't sure what that wink meant but shrugged the thought away. Once she was sitting, he told the class that there project was due and needed to be turned in as it was. He also prepared a test for them to do the rest of the evening so he could get a head start on grading. The test was about the lecture he gave them on Tuesday and Thursday.

Carter listened to her. "Well I don't necessarily think that's a good idea. I mean I'd like to help you, it's not fun to be in pain. Just, what if someone walks in or finds out? My job could be put on the line..." He didn't prepare himself to be talk down to as if he were a baby.